Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Racism in English Football

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Our handful of resident Racists are given cartes blanches for banging their little drums on this forum, if only Goldstone1976 was as diligent with them.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
He reacted to a response from a mods reply, good on him !! Shows passion in what he believes in !

Seriously though, give the kid a chance, he’s asked for our opinions politely in the OP, he got shot down and fought his corner !

Good on him !

Now all those who think they know better, PM the lad and help him instead of battering him on here !!

Shows passion my arse, just bad manners! Goldstone 1976 asked for the OP's credentials and all he received was personal abuse.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Done it, hope it helps.

FWIW it might have been easier to answer people's queries instead of calling them names.

Not sure why everyone is being so touchy though.

Maybe someone should do a paper on why social media turns people into knobheads.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Team Goldstone1976 and not just because he supports BHA either. The other guy was too quick to anger and it was uncalled for imho.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Done it, hope it helps.

FWIW it might have been easier to answer people's queries instead of calling them names.

Not sure why everyone is being so touchy though.

Maybe someone should do a paper on why social media turns people into knobheads.

Who are you calling a knobhead you lump of crap? Maybe NSC should just be shut down for good. It would sure save a lot of grief and we could all get back to our regular lives.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Who are you calling a knobhead you lump of crap? Maybe NSC should just be shut down for good. It would sure save a lot of grief and we could all get back to our regular lives.
I don't think I've ever been called a lump of crap before :) :).

Let's keep NSC going then at least we can restrict our knobheaddery to here instead of our regular lives.*

*disclaimer - I reserve the right to be a knobhead in all areas of my life

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up. So **** off the lot of you.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
This kid's as angry as AK was on Saturday.

Get some love in your life little man.
#together

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Pathetic responses, except for Wookiee, as a Huddersfield fan, I hoped you'd stay up this season with us because we're both 'unfashionable' clubs and were written off from the word go. But to be honest I couldn't care less now, if you dont want to take the survey then simply dont.

image.png

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Pathetic responses, except for Wookiee, as a Huddersfield fan, I hoped you'd stay up this season with us because we're both 'unfashionable' clubs and were written off from the word go. But to be honest I couldn't care less now, if you dont want to take the survey then simply dont.

Lol the bad reaction you’ve had is from a cautious mod. Don’t get too disheartened.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think I've ever been called a lump of crap before :) :).

Let's keep NSC going then at least we can restrict our knobheaddery to here instead of our regular lives.*

*disclaimer - I reserve the right to be a knobhead in all areas of my life

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

As one who subscribes to that view I have felt most at home with NSC.

The only downer is that I am regularly out knobbed here.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Done.

It's a bit basic isn't it, surely that's not for University research? If the OP was honest and said it was for GCSE sociology people might be a bit more forgiving :shrug:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
In fairness I do have to say that the survey was incredibly simplistic and I can't see how it can increase knowledge or understanding of the subject in question. It looked to me like a GCSE project in how to construct a survey rather than an actual survey. And this from someone who would have had far more to contribute if the thing had been presented properly :(

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
As one who subscribes to that view I have felt most at home with NSC.

The only downer is that I am regularly out knobbed here.

Not that often, your mainly part of a standard cut. You could comfortably form a little club called Bag of Dicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here