Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nothing here, despite the radar showing snow pretty much over me.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Easing off now east Worthing. Everything has a dusting of snow again. Probably heavier during the day earlier, but it didn't settle due to being a bit warmer.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Easing off now east Worthing. Everything has a dusting of snow again. Probably heavier during the day earlier, but it didn't settle due to being a bit warmer.

Literally nothing here, it looks like the snow has just passed along the coast, so to my south!

That's enough for me. Night all.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Literally nothing here, it looks like the snow has just passed along the coast, so to my south!

That's enough for me. Night all.
Normally the south coast is the worse area for snow. I'm sure the thurs/Friday event will give you a better chance than here.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Normally the south coast is the worse area for snow. I'm sure the thurs/Friday event will give you a better chance than here.

In the end I DID get some icing sugar - but not much.

The latest output does have it all as snow on Thursday down here, but Friday is still problematic.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

The latest output does have it all as snow on Thursday down here, but Friday is still problematic.

Looks like the models have flipped again over night. Netweather's GFS based auto forecast no longer showing that complete breakdown on the weekend.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Minor dusting this morning in my part of Worthing, BBC weather now predicting " Gusty winds and Heavy Snow Showers " for me Thursday!!!! Snowday!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looks like the models have flipped again over night. Netweather's GFS based auto forecast no longer showing that complete breakdown on the weekend.

Minor dusting this morning in my part of Worthing, BBC weather now predicting " Gusty winds and Heavy Snow Showers " for me Thursday!!!! Snowday!

The corrections SW for the low aren't really good news for us, as it makes any snow on Thursday much more of a South West only affair, so all we get is some showers and then a slow warm-up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The latest updates are amazing. Almost daily now the suggestion that it is going to warm up has been pushed further and further back. Could be cold for some time yet.

Still looks a bit marginal for snow in our area (Worthing/Findon) on Friday/Saturday. I’m guessing the forecasters will not properly know until Thursday.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Bravo November Two Zero snow overnight...
6183dfb9f6a6c7c0f3107ea7f3c2ca8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here