Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It will be a shame if he leaves as he seems like a big part of the team dynamic but there are plenty of good goalkeepers around so I'm sure we can find an adequate replacement.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some of our 'fans' are having a go at him on Twitter, making assumptions.

[tweet]865656871054692352[/tweet]

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
To be honest I would like him to stay but do find all his tweeting a bit weird and annoying. Like all them goodbye tweets after the last game. I don't think Bloom will stand for all the messing around.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stocko's on holiday FFS. Leave the man alone. And BG, shut up for a change, FFS!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[tweet]865655651531456512[/tweet]

He has confirmed they're going on a family holiday next week.

There are some nasty abusive tweets flying around tonight. I hope Sky Sports are happy with the hornet's nest they've stirred up.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
He's just implied it's all bollox with his Sky Sports must go on retweets tweet. Nothing will be sorted yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

There are some nasty abusive tweets flying around tonight. I hope Sky Sports are happy with the hornet's nest they've stirred up.

Stockdale loves a good wind up. Many a time he tweets stuff and it can be interpreted several ways, he's just playing the publicity game and causing mischief. Some of our fans embarrass themselves massively with their reactions

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sky news has come from Stockdale's representatives, possibly pre-empting a club announcement they know will be made tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here