Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Very much the guy I want to see us bringing in, but .... there will be plenty of competition for him, and there is no way this was a call from the club doing some background check on him. Doesn't make sense on any level.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why would someone from Brighton call a local journalist for his opinion. If they were interested wouldn't they have a quiet word on Saturday before the game?

This. What a load of old pish.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could add Izzy Brown and get the 3 of them as a job lot with a volume discount!
Yes please, for me this would be a great start to the summer's business. Maybe buy one of them (Brown?) to avoid possible problems with exceeding the permitted number of loanees.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I just wanted to know if Abraham was excited about Bananarama's return gig in Brighton. God knows why the journalists felt the need to tweet our chat all over the web.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
There is absolutely no chance that a club as shrewd as ours would EVER call somebody working at a shitty local rag and ask about the personality of one of the hottest strikers outside of the top flight. There is even less chance that the person making the call said they were representing Brighton.

There is every chance that a journalist on Twitter is trying to get more followers by using ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Granted it was some years ago but John Marshall at Fulham told me he had a man call to his house on Epsom Downs to try to sell him insurance. When John told him he wasnt interested the man suggested that if he got a transfer to a club like Brighton he would earn x amount of pounds so it would be prudent to take out more insurance. John reported it to Fulham and and when confronted by the FA obviously BHA said he was nothing to do with them. But I wonder as he knew too much and correct figures to just be a hit or miss chancer. Not saying that would happen now.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Tomori is his best mate at Chelsea

BZ and Sidwell are great mates too - once BZ arrived we then got Sidwell in next transfer window.

Think Lee Johnson went round Abrahams house and had dinner with him and his mum to say would look after her lad etc which convinced him to sign for Bristol City for the season

Hughton would am sure do the same if needed - can be very few more impressive and under stated dinner guests they could have really

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
There is absolutely no chance that a club as shrewd as ours would EVER call somebody working at a shitty local rag and ask about the personality of one of the hottest strikers outside of the top flight. There is even less chance that the person making the call said they were representing Brighton.

There is every chance that a journalist on Twitter is trying to get more followers by using ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

What are alternative facts? It's either true or a lie, and therefore not a fact?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here