⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]831476001976807430[/tweet]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
One of the most honest football managers out there, who calls it exactly as it is, without making excuses.

I'm hoping we pile up the misery just ever so slightly tonight for him.

It most be very depressing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2-1

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ipswich made life very difficult for us last season 0-1. So much so I thought Boro would slip up at home against them last season and they did 0-0.

It is 3 pts for a win so I expect a game of two halves. Or rather we will start of like a house on fire and batter them from the off. If that does not work the forward line will be changed on 62 minutes and even if it does work.

So Hemed and Baldock to start to be replaced by Murray and March, or some variation on that theme. The real point is Hemed and Baldock will be knackered by the hour mark.

Just don't want Ipswich to score first though.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085205/Preview

They are going to crowd their midfield with competitors but will play Hyypia-style wing-backs so if the first onslaught is not fruitful, we may have to be more patient (if we can) and try and exploit the gaps of advancing full backs, which really means playing March and Knockaert from the start. So this means Akpom and Murray may be the change?

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I think Ipswich have up to 8 first teamers out injured at the moment! Confident of a comfortable home win!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Ipswich have up to 8 first teamers out injured at the moment!
Imagine you've just passed that information on to Chris and he's just staring back at you. A few moments later he's still staring, and as you haven't cottoned on yet he's forced to say 'You think?'

Now why don't you go and make sure before something gets broken?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have a BAD feeling about tonight so just DONE the Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading TREBLE so at least it will pay for a FULL English tomorrow
I've done every result to go our way, a quid returns not far off a cool £300,000

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Good effort overall. Pleased with the badges and a conservative choice in just the three asterisks in the title.

Call me old fashioned though, but I prefer the referee and his officials to have a "Mr." (or "Ms.") before their name and their home county in brackets afterwards.

Generally though, a strong effort. 4/5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here