Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Amazon Christmas shopping - £50 gift vouchers on offer

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Are we supposed to list our purchases as previously? Edit: I see them in your list above which is good.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are we supposed to list our purchases as previously? Edit: I see them in your list above which is good.

Nope - I'll make the draw in early January from all purchases made and list winning items and dates. Then, people need to claim those by sending me proof of ordering to get their prize.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Down side to having all the household devices connected on one Amazon account. My searches for the Wife's present comes up on her tablet and her searches are on my laptop!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks to everyone who bought via NSC's link. I hope the gifts were well received.

Fortunately for me enough was bought to more than cover the prize distribution. I may change the prize structure slightly in order that more people get something as a LOT of things were bought.

I'll do the draw at the weekend so keep an eye out then.

Finally a reminder that the link works all year round and all purchases, both big and small, help.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Link says £149.99, before I go ahead and buy, would you know if £20 discount comes off at the end?

That post was a week before Christmas...!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks to everyone who bought via NSC's link. I hope the gifts were well received.

Fortunately for me enough was bought to more than cover the prize distribution. I may change the prize structure slightly in order that more people get something as a LOT of things were bought.

I'll do the draw at the weekend so keep an eye out then.

Finally a reminder that the link works all year round and all purchases, both big and small, help.

Great to hear, Bozza. Made a big purchase myself using the link. Any idea how much the Christmas push raised for NSC's coffers?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great to hear, Bozza. Made a big purchase myself using the link. Any idea how much the Christmas push raised for NSC's coffers?

This will be close to what it is.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 16.29.22.png

This is the earnings report, but earnings only count when Amazon despatch whilst, for the purposes of the draw, I'll be counting when people ordered which is showing as 1,144 items.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
A nice earner for NSC. Will use link more often now, tend to only do it at Christmas. Hoping that the gifts I bought (CDs for myself!) bring me luck in the draw.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just a quick heads-up that Amazon have a one-day offer going today (20/01) whereby you get '£10 off any qualifying order of £50 or more', just enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout :thumbsup:

BigThanks_ecg_610x480._V535995474_.jpg

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I have had a strong discussion with Amazon over their choice of carriers.

Long story cut short - Order placed via prime last Friday, confirmed for next day delivery. Item only turned up on Tuesday, after we had waited in all weekend.

DPD do not seem to care about customer service, and it was left to Amazon to credit us with a months free prime membership and, after I complained again that DPD were not answering my questions, a further £5 via a gift card.

It leaves me considering the merits of prime membership, as I do not use the TV/Video part of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here