Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
My wife is convinced that the Scottish games always finish bang on 90 minutes because by then everybody from the players, fans and journalists are all bloody freezing and have had enough.

I think she may have a point.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My wife is convinced that the Scottish games always finish bang on 90 minutes is that by then everybody from the players, fans and journalists are all bloody freezing and have had enough.

It's because they're too tight to put another £5 on the key to keep the floodlights on any longer.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So did the OP go to the Preston game? Did he buy a shirt in the end? NSC needs to know!

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
My wife is convinced that the Scottish games always finish bang on 90 minutes because by then everybody from the players, fans and journalists are all bloody freezing and have had enough.

I thought is was more to do with the fact that in England, the half-time interval was increase to 15 minutes, but they didn't follow suit in Scotland, hence the second half of matches in Scotland always started and ended earlier than in England. Not sure if this is still true.

I do like your wife's theory though!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I thought is was more to do with the fact that in England, the half-time interval was increase to 15 minutes, but they didn't follow suit in Scotland, hence the second half of matches in Scotland always started and ended earlier than in England. Not sure if this is still true.

I do like your wife's theory though!

I thought the same. I certainly remember Scotland not increasing it to 15 mins when England did.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Rules are rules. Just buy 1 then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signing up just for a free t shirt. What a bell end. Out he was more aware he'd have known to have dove it in advance of this date. My kids were both signed age 3 = more than bought the free t shirt by 7..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here