Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can we have a go at the two FAT sweaty blokes on the roof of the vehicle or will you cry about that too? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blokes are fat slobs who drink too much alcohol and eat too much junk food, women are beautifully natural, curvy and how God intended them to be.
Don't you know how equality works?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not sure the report confirms it was on a call, just that it is now out of service. Suspect it was parked up to be close to where the crowds were in case it was needed.

The Tweet shown within the report, by London Ambulance, clearly states "...while our officer attended a call nearby...".

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
It's not a generational thing like that - don't stereotype people; it's the first step towards discrimination.

I am an older person (well, nearly) and I can categorically state I never jumped on a car or emergency response vehicle - or did any criminal damage - when drunk. I'm not speaking for the whole of my generation, and neither I suspect are most of the posters who are condemning this sort of action. I didn't/don't behave like this, and if they didn't/don't either they are just speaking for themselves when condemning such behaviour. Nothing 'generational' or holier than thou about it.

It was my birthday yesterday and I am now a pensioner - 65! I have never jumped on a car either. But I would also agree this is not a generational thing. Nor is it a class thing. I was a student at Oxford, and on the day of the special dinner we had on an annual basis - Trinity College/Trinity Sunday - when everyone was drunk afterwards I witnessed one bloke standing on top of the wall between us and the next door rival college trying to lob beer glasses through the next door college chapel window. Someone else was standing at the bottom of the wall lobbing the glasses up to him. No-one else was involved and anyone who saw them was telling them they were stupid.

But the one standing atop the wall was a former head boy of Winchester College, and the one down below had the surname of a financial firm which was a highly respected household name. I guess the only difference is that, in this case, daddy could have paid for it........ which obviously wouldn't have made it right.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Have i missed something ? Anyone Notice that the picture is a few years old . The Shard is still being built

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was my birthday yesterday and I am now a pensioner - 65! I have never jumped on a car either. But I would also agree this is not a generational thing. Nor is it a class thing. I was a student at Oxford, and on the day of the special dinner we had on an annual basis - Trinity College/Trinity Sunday - when everyone was drunk afterwards I witnessed one bloke standing on top of the wall between us and the next door rival college trying to lob beer glasses through the next door college chapel window. Someone else was standing at the bottom of the wall lobbing the glasses up to him. No-one else was involved and anyone who saw them was telling them they were stupid.

But the one standing atop the wall was a former head boy of Winchester College, and the one down below had the surname of a financial firm which was a highly respected household name. I guess the only difference is that, in this case, daddy could have paid for it........ which obviously wouldn't have made it right.

Other big difference is no-one was taking pictures that could be instantly shared around the world to show what twats they were being..............which could then be used as evidence to exact some punishment. As you say it would have been dealt quietly, with rich Daddy paying for any damage rather than allowing the permanently outraged to have their say and a witch-hunt started. Generally, the younger generation get pissed and act like tits sometimes and the older generation frown on their stupidity (there are exceptions on both sides obviously). Social media has given both a massive platform. We all typically move from stupid youngster to more sensible oldie (some faster and some slower than others), it's just the degree of stupidity that can differentiate. Standing on an ambulance is pretty stupid.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have i missed something ? Anyone Notice that the picture is a few years old . The Shard is still being built

You're looking at some of the venting areas near the top - they're part of the finished building. It was finished about 5 years ago.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Can we have a go at the two FAT sweaty blokes on the roof of the vehicle or will you cry about that too? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cry? How immature are you? As I said earlier, if you think body shaming is ok, or even remotely relevant to the topic, you’re a c*nt.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Right, here's some good news, which puts football fans in a good light. This, of course, won't get as much attention or discussion.

Millwall fans have crowdfunded and raised the money, £1471, to repair the ambulance car.

https://twitter.com/FSF_FairCop/status/1016343214025043969

[tweet]1016343214025043969[/tweet]

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Less of the abuse please!

If people don’t want to be called a c*nt, then they shouldn’t act like one :shrug: How is commenting on the size of her thighs relevant or even vaguely decent? And to have it called ‘crying’ to point that out... ???

SAC

May 21, 2014
Right, here's some good news, which puts football fans in a good light. This, of course, won't get as much attention or discussion.

Millwall fans have crowdfunded and raised the money, £1471, to repair the ambulance car.

The target was £5k and exceed by £1471.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If people don’t want to be called a c*nt, then they shouldn’t act like one :shrug: How is commenting on the size of her thighs relevant or even vaguely decent? And to have it called ‘crying’ to point that out... ???

Two wrongs don't make a right. We've got a swear filter on Nsc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here