Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings vs Man Utd (Home)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Best performance ever from a Brighton team. Dominated the game and looked completely at home at this level. Have to say though that Man Utd were poor. Passing was awful and they left their shooting boots at home.

9 for all the Albion players.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We beat a United side that would of fielded that side against Crawley in the 3rd round of the Fa cup ffs. Nothing to get excited about .

100% this.

This was an opportunity to improve our goal difference and we failed to do that against a reserve side.

Disappointing night all round.

I’m following Crawley next season,

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bruno looked a class above. He can skin any opposition player with superb technique and ease. Also creates so much in our attacking play.

Matty Ryan was at least 5ft.8in tonight. Great performance.

Gross oozed class with his creativity. Some superb disguised passes and great one touch play. Kept things cool when in possession.

AK has proven he's technically a world beater. If he can maintain his attitude tonight in every performance, it's not far fetched to say he might eventually get considered for France.

Dunk was a rock tonight. That defensive header from Rashford's shot was Braveheart and Gladiator combined. I've seen many Prem defenders duck or turn their back on the ball when those bullet shots come flying straight at them. Dunk, on the other hand, gets his whole head behind it and makes a very good clearance. Fearless.
Dunks header has to the furthest I’ve ever seen it ended up halfway in to their half from our 6 yard line

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ryan 8

Bruno 9
Duffy 9
Dunk 8
Bong 9

Knockaert 10 mom
Stephens 10
Propper 9
Izquierdo 9

Gross 8

Murray 8

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Ryan 9 - didn’t have a ton of saves to make but claimed everything that came his way
Bruno 10 - I love him. That is all.
Duffy 9.5 - I think this is the first time I’ve rated him higher than Dunk this season. But I thought he barely put a foot wrong.
Dunk 8.5 - a couple of mistakes that put us under the cosh aside, he was very good.
Bong 8 - very steady. Didn’t offer a ton going forward.
Knockaert 9.5 - where has this guy been all season? Has suddenly regained the ability to drive up the pitch, beating men at will. The only, very very slight, downer is his inability to have an end product. I still think it’s a penalty too.
Stephens 9 - excellent at controlling the midfield. Won numerous tackles too.
Propper 9 - some moments of genuine class - showed why he deserved his place back.
Izquierdo 9 - an outlet all evening and created the goal.
Gross 9 - the decisive moment yet again. Offered excellent link up options across the front line and worked his bo**ocks off as usual.
Murray 8 - worked hard, often to no avail.

Subs - all 6s. Did their job but didn’t have time to do anymore.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
That defensive header from Rashford's shot was Braveheart and Gladiator combined. I've seen many Prem defenders duck or turn their back on the ball when those bullet shots come flying straight at them. Dunk, on the other hand, gets his whole head behind it and makes a very good clearance. Fearless.

That was immense. It went way over th e halfway line!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am in such a good mood that I am giving thumbs up to everyone, unless they are opposing fans. Brilliant, brilliant, performance by our team and am still smiling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here