Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friday - Manchester United

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Hi all, I don't have enough points to use the ticket exchange as I always used NSC until it was taken down, as generally due to commitments it is normally a last minute thing.

Any help or advice welcomed. Preferably by PM.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Have you put your hand down the side of the sofa, I understand that is the new (keep it quiet) unofficial ticket exchange. If not use the bus as it's been known that people leave season tickets on the seat.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I'd like to go and, rather surprisingly, the mates I usually ponce tickets off are all going!

I'm a Bronze member, how does the ticket exchange work if you want to buy? Do I have to keep logging in and seeing if the 'Buy' button is available like normal? Or is there a special section to buy through the exchange?

I have tried reading the docs, but it all seems to be geared around how STHs can list their tickets rather than how they can be bought.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah, I'd like to go and, rather surprisingly, the mates I usually ponce tickets off are all going!

I'm a Bronze member, how does the ticket exchange work if you want to buy? Do I have to keep logging in and seeing if the 'Buy' button is available like normal? Or is there a special section to buy through the exchange?

I have tried reading the docs, but it all seems to be geared around how STHs can list their tickets rather than how they can be bought.

For a buyer it just like a normal ticket purchase, just keep a eye on the website for one to pop up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Hi all, I don't have enough points to use the ticket exchange as I always used NSC until it was taken down, as generally due to commitments it is normally a last minute thing.

Any help or advice welcomed. Preferably by PM.

Was just about to buy the one ticket in the East as I thought a mate wanted it. He now doesn't. I will therefore release this very shortly. If you keep refreshing the site the buy button will appear. NOTE, all ticket exchange tickets are sold at adult prices, even if in the family section, which this one is.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Still available

There must be something wrong, I signed up for bronze membership today admittedly, I've refreshed loads, signed in a few times, and still nothing showing. Any ideas? Do I have to wait for sometime before the membership takes effect?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There must be something wrong, I signed up for bronze membership today admittedly, I've refreshed loads, signed in a few times, and still nothing showing. Any ideas? Do I have to wait for sometime before the membership takes effect?
Yes. Two weeks I think.

It’s to stop fans of other teams getting a membership and then buying a ticket. They’d have to plan ahead!

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
i rang the club, there is 2 weeks before the membership takes effect, and the membership i got is for next year. Puzzle solved. They also suggested speak to a season ticket holder and they can buy one for me, so I've arranged that. Thanks for everyone's help.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here