Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which do you prefer Red or Yellow?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Poppies were shot 5 years ago and the Rape Oil plant today

red.jpg

yellow.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Red by far , the shot of the lad stood in the field of poppies in his brighton shirt is still my fav Amex related photograph , i think his dad posts on here who took it .

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Now that the roof has gone green it really does fit in even more with the surrounding hills, you could be forgiven for thinking there was grass on the roof in the second photo.
That said, now we have the premier league millions ... we should sort the roof out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yellow as in focus

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Great pics. Like the new yellow view, always loved that poppy shot.

The 2 pics highlight the changing colour of the Amex roof.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't they get a few of the stewards to paint them blue?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another vote for sort the roof out

(Red)

Does make you wonder if the integrity of the roof has degraded along with the colour, making it brittle.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yellow is a much, much better quality pic so has to be that......better focus and less haze in the background too. Fantastic....but love the poppies too.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Red poppies, but assume the change is due to crop rotation (not that I know much about that living in London:))

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Red poppies, but assume the change is due to crop rotation (not that I know much about that living in London:))

What about the Ganj plants in your attic? Surely you rotate your "green Manalishi" for "African head charge skunk" or you don't get the right potency?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

The poppies won't flower till June, they will be there later if not killed off with herbicides, but barely visible in Rape crop as it is taller than poppies, they would be more visible in wheat but looks like a fallow field in the picture.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here