Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Always browser

Votes: 230 73.2%
  • What's Tapatalk?

Votes: 30 9.6%

• Total voters

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I'm VERY curious about the demographic of those 'enjoying?' a standard NSC internet browser experience over tapatalk. (ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE) I would have gone insane by now if I had to rely solely on (MOBILE) Browser to view NSC (ON MY MOBILE PHONE) and I have the largest screen available on the market. I can't even stand doing so on my ipad! You guys are nuts. If you truly understand the question and are choosing (MOBILE) browser over tapatalk (with sufficient experience of both) then I am gobsmacked! I simply don't believe it. You either have not taken the time to sufficiently familiarise yourself with tapatalk, are adverse to any kind of change, apps are beyond you and considered witchcraft, you're old, or all of the above! A different (better?) application I can understand. Bozza's desire to optimise mobile web integration to improve Browser (and ditch tapatalk due to other management/admin constraints) I can definitely appreciate BUT mobile browser over tapatalk today?! Do not get it. Someone please enlighten me. Tapatalk provides a very sufficient user experience. I will only log on to NSC in absolute emergencies if I am forced to use non optimized mobile web on my mobile phone!! It will dramatically influence my NSC pleasure! :(
Yep. I agree with the above!

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I would be lost without it on phone... what are the alternatives?.... only negative is the Polls.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Any update on this [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? Tapatalk has had a horrible update on android that doesn't allow tabs to be edited and arranged by the user. I have given up on it at least until this changes.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Tapatalk when out and about, with etc. on my mobile. Kindle when at home.

Edit. Not keen on the new update of one page.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Going against the grain, but I much prefer Tapatalk to the mobile website.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I use NSC Tapatalk a lot.

The mobile version of NSC didn't have a subscribed threads view when I last looked at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here