Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm on my second glass of water

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Friday night "one week to go" drinking thread

Had a cherry bakewell martini followed by a chocolate baileys with creme de cacao. Now onto the Rioja. :thumbsup: :drink:

Oh. And the usual Friday night ritual of beating my wife at Mastermind.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A cheeky glass of Aspalls has done the trick.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
2 Punk IPA & a Magic Rock Grapefruit Pale Ale done.

Now onto some dark and stormys using some Mount Gay rum

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Drinking the last bottle of St-Emilion that I brought back from France in May.......might need to do another trip soon.

Cheers everyone!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wasn't going to drink tonight as I have tomorrow night (wedding anniversary) and Lazio ahead of me.

Decided to open a bottle of Cab Sav to go with my steak. Now going down well with cheese and biscuits. Trouble is the bottle is nearly gone now. (No. I won't open a second bottle, even though the idea is very tempting)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not sure if these encouraging to be Paul Gascoigne threads should happen every Friday :drool: I prefer to get pissed on Saturday after a good or bad result anyway.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Not sure if these encouraging to be Paul Gascoigne threads should happen every Friday :drool: I prefer to get pissed on Saturday after a good or bad result anyway.

Sometimes after a tough week the #ff gets the better of you

But yes, don't let it spoil satdi

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is it worth making the cinema visit?

Hmm...well I only paid £7 at the Connaught Worthing..which might influence my answer....I love the Bourne series and I think they just got away with a fourth.. and I say just....no way a fifth! It's very visual.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Down from Plymouth to Eastbourne for a wedding said a few quiet prayers as a passed the Amex this afternoon.
Met up with some old friends in The York House Hotel where they are staying for the wedding tomorrow.
Shocking draught beers in there but tried Deachers IPA and it was ok.
But this is not the point, we ate at a Thai restaurant in Seaside around the corner from the hotel and quite simply it was one of the best I have had for a very long time and I have eaten Thai in very many places but few matched or beat that. Also the Sauvignon Blanc was delightful. A couple of the younger Thai waitresses were beautiful as well.
Totally impressed can't remember the name as had a few too many but Eastbourners please tell me I am right, it was something else.
The cab driver tonight was from Brighton but a Chelsea fan, which pissed me off a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here