Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull game and freshers weekend

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Have the grammar and punctuation police been alerted to this thread yet???

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Sussex Uni are running a minibus shuttle from Brighton station to the campus so as to not add to busy trains.

Not sure which car parks will be out of action on the Saturday for Brighton fans as car parking is available for arriving students.

The Sussex Uni advice is for where possible students arrive on the Sunday as they warn of busy roads/buses/trains due to the football.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Then stop being a f**kwit.

image.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does the club still offer cheap tickets to students in the shelf ��⚽⚽⚽️ Good way of developing the fan base.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No-one rattled my cage. But with this match being dedicated to Matt and Jacob.

It's been all over social media about this. So why has the OP, decided to make a thread trying to throw a spanner into the works?!

Our club have probably look into the all possibilities with it being freshers weekend, and decided on this date.

So the hull fans aren't coming down here on a Friday night or even a early Sunday morning!

BIt out of order that attitude. Do you know if Matt Grimstone or Jacob Schilt where ever students! Maybe other victims were!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does the club have a stall at the Uni promoting the club and jobs in the catering department. I would think the club already tap into the students. I am sure Mr Blobby try's to convert a few of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here