Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other club

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
"Returning" fans ? Why haven't they returned yet then ?

You'll go 6th in the Premier League if you win tonight - what exactly is needed to attract your missing fans back to Selhurst these days ?

Keep up old bean, season tickets are limited to 16,500, so around 5000 seats are available to Palace members each match.
Quite simply, we need a bigger Selhurst.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Jealousy is a horrible trait .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
se20,where have you been, this thread was open for 3hours and 4 minutes before we've had the benefit of your wisdom.

Did you not get Bozzas alarm, or were you buying a new caravan, on tick of course.

Oh, my aching sides !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Keep up old bean, season tickets are limited to 16,500, so around 5000 seats are available to Palace members each match.

Build it and they will come .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
"Returning" fans ? Why haven't they returned yet then ?

You'll go 6th in the Premier League if you win tonight - what exactly is needed to attract your missing fans back to Selhurst these days ?

I don't think they can use our reasons, because,a. they have never had to give up their original home, and move 90 miles away making it impossible for a large amount of fans to get there.
and b. they never had to play in a converted athletics stadium with a capacity of 4000.
The reason Palace still can't fill their ground every week, is cos they don't have enough committed fans

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don't think they can use our reasons, because,a. they have never had to give up their original home, and move 90 miles away making it impossible for a large amount of fans to get there.
and b. they never had to play in a converted athletics stadium with a capacity of 4000.
The reason Palace still can't fill their ground every week, is cos they don't have enough committed fans
Sounds like you didn't have enough committed fans .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There may be some overlap around Crawley but very little I'd say. But it's Parish who talks about the area south, he appears to think that the area east of Southampton is ripe for the taking

Those wankers Charlton tried it at Brighton when we were at Gillingham with their posters advertising free coach travel to The Valley (they also did the same at Gillingham to Gills fans) when they were in the prem. If you dont believe me then ask Dan Tester as he remembers as well.

Thats another reason why I have NO TIME for Charlton and dont understand all the bum licking regarding them. That and the John Robinson saga.

Sorry i digress.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Which would be fine if your capacity was 21,500. But its not. It's north of 26k.

Are you saying the home tickets are sold out every week ? Doesn't seem to be the case.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Which would be fine if your capacity was 21,500. But its not. It's north of 26k.

Am I missing something ?

Sims brilliant stat. calling [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Something like 50k v Burnley old div 2 197x and 5000 at home in 198x in the space of a few years.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If I can use a story that's often trotted out by some of you, they would be returning fans.
Because of our small capacity, lots can only get to 2 or 3 games a season, and our season tickets sold out.
With our exciting team, and great atmosphere, I'm sure our catchment area will grow.

No you cannot use that 'story' as you like to put it. Why? Because you cannot sell all your tickets even now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Are you saying the home tickets are sold out every week ? Doesn't seem to be the case.

Your missing the segregation area .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not the last time I looked!

Agree with all that, Joey, except Millwall and Charlton are South London clubs bordering Palace country. No self-respecting Millwall fan is going to cross his very well defined geographical boundaries to watch a club which is despised more there than it is here. Charlton might be a bit more vulnerable, but let's not forget they have done more than a little targeted poaching themselves, right here in Sussex in the years when Albion were really struggling, so no sympathy from me if they get a taste of their own medicine from Palace. Loved the bit about the CFC shirt, Joey! Nice one......

I did mean Charlton and Brentford being north, I know Millwall are south, but point taken about Charlton and my rubbish map reading, doesn't change the point I was making though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here