Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal packs...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This. Somewhere, a group of design consultants are high-fiving each other on the design of the 'wacky' and 'cutting edge' Albion 'renewal packs'.

I don't need a 'renewal pack'. A simple email confirming ST has been renewed and the amount of the DD would have been enough. Incidentally have only received one for junior, not one for me anyway. :shrug:

and donate the consultant fee to charity or AITC.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
All Together Now "Marketing Material"

Is it me, but the recent above Flyer features pictures of all of the current 1st team. Fringe players, Baldock, Hemed, Kayal. Even new players Ulloa and Locadia. Although Bong and Suttner not featured at all. Very Poor show, as both 1st team players, Bong more so, as effectively a true 1st teamer. "Hardly All Together Now"

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Also, why isn't Solly on the MARCH page of the annual calendar FFS?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
This. Somewhere, a group of design consultants are high-fiving each other on the design of the 'wacky' and 'cutting edge' Albion 'renewal packs'.

I don't need a 'renewal pack'. A simple email confirming ST has been renewed and the amount of the DD would have been enough. Incidentally have only received one for junior, not one for me anyway. :shrug:

They shouldn't be! It's a cr*p design, it fails. The sticker should have been stuck flat on a flap .... OUTRAGE!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I got mine yesterday, wasn't expecting anything seeing as already had the email, not happy that Bong isn't on the montage-mess.

Seriously not happy that the sticker seal had split seeing as the letter contained personal bank stuff

Yep my sticker seal had split to. Not the cleverest of moves by the club.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Agreed. Baffled why the club should be frittering away money on nonsensical things like this. Cut your costs down and invest in players and infrastructure.

I'm guesstimating it has cost the club at most the equivalent of one players wages for a week. In grand scheme of things it is peanuts.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haven't had mine yet!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep got mine

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I got mine yesterday, wasn't expecting anything seeing as already had the email, not happy that Bong isn't on the montage-mess.

Seriously not happy that the sticker seal had split seeing as the letter contained personal bank stuff
Yep my seal was broken when i received it today.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's a flimsy bit of cardboard with a short note inside that doesn't tell you anything you don't already know, wouldn't get too excited or worried waiting for it :shrug:

Not bothered about the actual contents - more the confirmation that they're definitely not flogging my seats to someone else by accident! As others have said, would be perfectly happy with an email really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here