Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boro Away - Ticket info post #83 "attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough"

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Only seem to just be selling block 44 at the moment. Which is the low down block. Don't fancy that, so will wait to buy when other blocks are available.

Thanks for the warning. Took me a fair bit of googling to find a more useful seating plan than this:

RiversidePlan1.png

which just seems to show that the Riverside has a football pitch with some seats in four stands around it. Surprisingly it was premierleague.com that came up with the goods with this, which I present for the benefit of other NSCers:

RiversidePlan2.png

Block 45 is now open for selection. Tickets got. :rock:

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Blimey.

As we live about 10 miles from Boro I thought I would take my son to the game as the tickets are now on general sale.

But because he hasn't got a fan number, the box office won't sell me a ticket for him.

So we have a choice of not going to the game or sitting with the Boro fans.

Doesn't this seem daft as I doubt very much Brighton will sell their allocation.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Blimey.

As we live about 10 miles from Boro I thought I would take my son to the game as the tickets are now on general sale.

But because he hasn't got a fan number, the box office won't sell me a ticket for him.

Doesn't this seem daft as I doubt very much Brighton will sell their allocation.

Why don't you just register him, get the fan number, then buy the tickets?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Blimey.

...or get him a Fan #?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes, but they deliberatly over priced it.

I don’t think so. They thought they would get a bumper crowd and they were wrong. They couldn’t back track once they had announced prices. They’ll learn one day.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
330 left according to ticket site. I can buy mine now but hope to get 5 together tomorrow when go on general sale.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very thin Groovy Gang attendance, the magnificent err 4

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
4 tickets purchased this morning, thank you to all the new superfans that don't want to go to this one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I just phoned up and you must have a prior fan number and been to at least one game to have the privilidge of buying a ticket.

As of today the website says General Sale which would usually imply no ticket history needed. Might be worth trying again, seems daft, especially for a child ticket.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. A conversation that was started by me asking why all stands and tiers had been opened for the game pretty much got me that response.

Would love to know what lessons the club took from that attendance - eg move to evening the biggest blocker? (As the poll on here suggested)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Blimey.

Could you buy him a bronze membership? I know it’s the expensive route but then you’d get him a fan number for now and in the future.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to this little bit of cup fever.

The club won't want it, but I'm hoping for a replay at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here