Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
[tweet]664600096416399360[/tweet] :shrug:

Well, the translation made no sense

Mr. Juan Pablo is basically stating that he totally backs (supports until death) @ChuchoRames and "his" Brighton & Hove Albion; however the "jaaaa" at the end of the tweet translates to english as "ha-ha-ha", so this may or may not be a sarcastic tweet. Clear as mud...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we're after Bou, then perhaps Calleri is the false target, or we've lost interest in him completely. We haven't exactly heard anything in a good few weeks.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There's a reply to Rames' tweet "tambien quiere Calleri?" or Who also want Calleri?
Questioning whether we want one or both.
No reply to that so reads as speculation only

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
I see Hector's tweeting again mentioning Calleri us and December! Interesting he also says that Bou won't come to us. Still seems to have legs this one ....
[MENTION=13455]Hector[/MENTION]AHeredia: Brighton de Inglaterra es el club interesado por Calleri. Esperan llevárselo en diciembre. Hace meses que están detrás de él.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I see Hector's tweeting again mentioning Calleri us and December! Interesting he also says that Bou won't come to us. Still seems to have legs this one ....<br />
[MENTION=13455]Hector[/MENTION]AHeredia: Brighton de Inglaterra es el club interesado por Calleri. Esperan llevárselo en diciembre. Hace meses que están detrás de él.
Translation: English club Brighton are interested in Calleri. They are hoping to sign him (literally: take him) in December. They have been after him for months.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've moved on from this bloke.
I suggest the club does too.

Sooooo last week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've moved on from this bloke.
I suggest the club does too.

Sooooo last week.

But the club may have already signed him and just can't say until Jan...?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But the club may have already signed him and just can't say until Jan...?

This is my view - that the deal has been signed - although there would be little reason not to announce the transfer if it is 100% done ( unless the player wants it kept quiet for now ??? )

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If it's done we could take him on loan now and then perm in Jan - so I can't see this as a done deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here