Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
6ft tall.... sure i like my keepers a little bigger if possible, does it mean he wont be good on crosses and command his area ?...... NO

Not that i have ever seen him play.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Apparently he spells his name Mathew with only one T (and according to Wikipedia his nickname is Maty so presumably this thread should be entitled Mat Ryan.)

Not sure if this is flair or evidence of a sinister antipodean plot to undermine the spelling of solid English names.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Is not the length of their arms a factor with goalkeepers?

A 5'10" knuckle dragger would be better than a 6' 6" T Rex.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Apparently he spells his name Mathew with only one T (and according to Wikipedia his nickname is Maty so presumably this thread should be entitled Mat Ryan.)

Not sure if this is flair or evidence of a sinister antipodean plot to undermine the spelling of solid English names.

Just like his height he seems to be a little short

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
So Tammy, the Japanese bloke and now this keeper are all off to Newcastle.

Have we become there scouts?

if true then it's the same old story, news papers report that we are about to sign someone then they go elsewhere. Keep tight lipped and do the deal first.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
if true then it's the same old story, news papers report that we are about to sign someone then they go elsewhere. Keep tight lipped and do the deal first.

I think Trigger's post that started this is a piss take.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Groundbreaking by the Albion to bring in a Quarterback to play in goal.

View attachment 86066

I'm guessing we are going to try and add JJ at centre forward as well now. The two of them link up great, and I would back JJ to win a whole host of headers with Matty Ice hitting him with the deep ball.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm guessing we are going to try and add JJ at centre forward as well now. The two of them link up great, and I would back JJ to win a whole host of headers with Matty Ice hitting him with the deep ball.

JJ going to Newcastle.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Er, Paul Barber just landed in Valencia if it helps. ..
2017-06-06 11.41.34.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here