Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, Kane and Vardy are the PL top scorers......

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Stones ? He's been at fault for about 15 goals this season. Absolutely shocking and can't even get in a shambles of a defence even at club level.
He started the season very well though.

Not to say he should be starting for England (or in the squad) right now but there's clearly a very good defender in there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What is the betting though that Rooney will play up front for England in the Euros? I really think it is time for Rooney to be dropped to the bench as he has done nothing at tournaments since 2002.

Would you play Kane and Vardy up top?

World class goals from the pair of them :clap2: :clap2:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He started the season very well though.

Not to say he should be starting for England (or in the squad) right now but there's clearly a very good defender in there.

I wouldn't want a defender whose been at fault more goals than villa have points in my squad. If moyes came back he would improve.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wouldn't want a defender whose been at fault more goals than villa have points in my squad. If moyes came back he would improve.
Neither would I right now, but I could see him become a key part of the national side if the errors are cleaned up.

At the moment he seems to have all the potential in the world, I just want him to end up more like John Terry than Titus Bramble.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Roy doesn't take Kane and Vardy there's going to be a riot. Well, if not a riot, at least a tantrum.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think he'll leave out Welbeck. Well, I hope he does.

Welbeck will go. In Roys mind he's earnt his place during qualifying despite the fact the group was as weak as it gets. Personal view is that Welbeck is bang average and the type of player who screams 'quarter final exit' The betting has all 5 of them odds on to go which I can't get my head around - I hope I'm worrying about nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here