Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Diving Derby

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
So Salah v Zaha at Anfield tomorrow

How penalties do we reckon there could be tomorrow? Personally I am hoping for a nine nil penalty demolition, to Liverpool, of course!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So Salah v Zaha at Anfield tomorrow

How penalties do we reckon there could be tomorrow? Personally I am hoping for a nine nil penalty demolition, to Liverpool, of course!!

Salah is a top class forward and decent bloke (albeit, thankfully we get to face him only twice a season, plus random cup tasticals) . Never should he be included in a sentence mentioning the shitehole shitehouse from tumblingdown park.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Salah is a top class forward and decent bloke (albeit, thankfully we get to face him only twice a season, plus random cup tasticals) . Never should he be included in a sentence mentioning the shitehole shitehouse from tumblingdown park.

He still goes down easier than Jordan though.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Agree with that Harry but salah does go down easy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agree with that Harry but salah does go down easy.

So does Glenn Murray. :lolol:

I just wanted to make the point that whether Salah has power of the dark arts or not (and of course he does, as do most forwards) he is not to be confused with the ludicrous cry-baby disgrace that is haha.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So does Glenn Murray. :lolol:

I just wanted to make the point that whether Salah has power of the dark arts or not (and of course he does, as do most forwards) he is not to be confused with the ludicrous cry-baby disgrace that is haha.

Yes I agree with you Harry. He's in no way comparable to the diving crybaby Zaha is. I'm still drooling over that demolition of them.:D

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Top bloke or not, and penalty or not, he still went down like one of the flower pot men who'd had his strings cut. I'll admit that for a while I was so furious that he made it to top of my assassination list. I'll also accept that he's otherwise an alright guy.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Did I just hear Klopp correctly, more or less said this?

"I don't know another team in Europe with a class front three such as Townsend, Haha and Benteke"

:moo:

Indeed, about 12.30 in.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd settle for 1-0 to liverpool. Salah clearly diving to get a last minute penalty after Zaha is sent off for a second yellow for simulation, both of which, on the replays are clear penalties. Imagine the outrage from the mongs up the road.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Did I just hear Klopp correctly, more or less said this?

"I don't know another team in Europe with a class front three such as Townsend, Haha and Benteke"

:moo:

Indeed, about 12.30 in.

Just heard Warnock say Newcastles front line is as good as anyone's in the premiership

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
He meant Premiership rugby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here