Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Oh dear Wayne Hennessey...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How many people have done something like this as a joke at some point? It’s a nonsense to be honest, bit daft to do it for a publicly seen picture mind you. Hang on, he’s a palace player? HE SHOULD BE HUNG :lolol:

I find the racial way in which they are sat far more odd, to me that’s very strange I’ve been in work environments with many different races and of course there is cliques between some but that’s almost total black/white split, very strange.

The only logical answer here is that Hennessey did the seating plan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty sure Hitler didn't sign for Palace on a free from Schalke over the summer, tbh.

Shame for them though, he'd have been better on the right wing than Mr Tumble.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Aren't we making too much out of the "seating plan"? Maybe there wasn't one and they just sat where they liked? As to Wayne Hennessey .....!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Aren't we making too much out of the "seating plan"? Maybe there wasn't one and they just sat where they liked? As to Wayne Hennessey .....!!

Of course it was sit where you like, and that's the problem.
The palace TEAM decided to be split based solely on racial grounds.

If that were my team I'd be very concerned about how much of a team they were.
Oh and I couldn't give a fudge about one person being a tit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
FB9C7AB5-6B56-4BB0-9AA0-9C12776D0A8D.jpeg

Unfortunately Wayne has got previous for this sort of crass behaviour.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
View attachment 103594

Unfortunately Wayne has got previous for this sort of crass behaviour.

It absolutely is crass behaviour though, as you'd be self-righteously telling us had a Brighton player been found to be doing the same.

Unless you believe his ridiculous excuse, anyway.

Hang on - you don't believe his excuse do you?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Of course it was sit where you like, and that's the problem.
The palace TEAM decided to be split based solely on racial grounds.

If that were my team I'd be very concerned about how much of a team they were.
Oh and I couldn't give a fudge about one person being a tit.

Or they could be better mates . On firms do’s you tend to sit next to your closest’s work colleagues but talk to everyone during the evening . If you look closely there are two black people ( Andros and Danny the kit man ) sitting near the racist so I wouldn’t get too worked up about it .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
For several years I worked in a Europe wide project team which comprised Brits, Germans, French, Italians a Dutch and Danish component too.

We became very close and, often, the piss taking and general mucking about at social events would often revolve around the common themes associated with each nationality (British= drunkards, ugly women etc, French= Sheep burning, eating everything they find etc., Germans= Humourless, Nazis, Italians= Cowards, show offs) and the odd Hitler salute or what not would be used.

Now. You need a group of men, booze, trust and willingness to take abuse as well as give it but, honestly, I’ve never been part of a more harmonious or productive group before or since. If none of Hennessys team mates have complained or demanded a full public apology I’d say just forget it, it’s clearly a joke and was done in a male drinking setting.

Get over your selves. Really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here