Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Where will Zaha go ?"

Well, he went to the cinema last night, proudly showing off his new "insect antenna" haircut. Either that, or his hair dye is running. Hard to tell.

6771844-6440533-image-a-86_1543451920859.jpg

To be fair to young Wilf, I'm fairly sure that is the least ridiculous outfit, I've ever seen him pictured in. All fairly decent, tidy gear. Silly hair and ridiculous trainers apart, obvs.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
To be fair to young Wilf, I'm fairly sure that is the least ridiculous outfit, I've ever seen him pictured in. All fairly decent, tidy gear. Silly hair and ridiculous trainers apart, obvs.

I think they are special 'gravity boots' to stop him falling over when he's not playing football.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
"Where will Zaha go ?"

Well, he went to the cinema last night, proudly showing off his new "insect antenna" haircut. Either that, or his hair dye is running. Hard to tell.

What's with the "holding the jacket open" pose? Practice flashing?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"Where will Zaha go ?"

It looks like he’s got a thigh pad on his right leg. Left handed batsman?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It looks like he’s got a thigh pad on his right leg. Left handed batsman?

Its for his personal safety, have you seen what happens in the queue for popcorn at these event, he could get kicked badly by other cinema goers and the ushers would offer no protection - Its just not fair

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've been waiting for the next "Obsessed" comment so thanks for providing it.

You really can't have it both ways.

You can't both say we are "obsessed" with you, then pass comment that we've not sold out our game against you (yet, anyway) as the later indicates the absolute opposite of obsessed, particularly given that games against the likes of Fulham, Wolves, Leicester and West Ham did sell out.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You don't have £50m to spend on players. Your own manager said as much.

You've pissed £500m up the wall and your latest contracts mean you will continue the same way, the Palace way.

What's your point?

Someone is trousering cash out of that club methinks!!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've been waiting for the next "Obsessed" comment so thanks for providing it.

You really can't have it both ways.

You can't both say we are "obsessed" with you, then pass comment that we've not sold out our game against you (yet, anyway) as the later indicates the absolute opposite of obsessed, particularly given that games against the likes of Fulham, Wolves, Leicester and West Ham did sell out.

I haven’t passed comment on you not selling out, but for the record, it’s a lot better than your last game against us .

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like his rollerskates.

edit: thought I was quoting the post with the picture, that one, just up there ^

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here