Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To be honest. Anyone that believes all this bullshit scaremongering must be a bit thick.

As thick as the people who believed Johnson when he said the NHS will get 350 million, along with all the other promises this 'great' country would get back.
It's all been lies from both sides by cretin MPs and it still continues.
MPs just treat the public like mugs and yet the public still protect the parties they support.
You get what you deserve if you believe what politicians tell you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be honest. Anyone that believes all this bullshit scaremongering must be a bit thick.

To be honest, I am a bit scared, can you put my mind at rest and explain why you disagree? When I was asked about the options for my industry I gave a fairly comprehensive answer about the possible outcomes, maybe you can do the same? I’ll make it easy, just cover the no-deal scenario.

I have some homework to do, I’ll be back in half and hour to have my fears sated. I appreciate this, thanks.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As thick as the people who believed Johnson when he said the NHS will get 350 million, along with all the other promises this 'great' country would get back.
It's all been lies from both sides by cretin MPs and it still continues.
MPs just treat the public like mugs and yet the public still protect the parties they support.
You get what you deserve if you believe what politicians tell you.
I'd say there's a high probability the NHS will get a massive increase as it's inevitable and more believable than obama saying we will be at the bottom of the pile in trade deals:lolol:

Where's obama now?:lolol:
The remainers are far far worse....:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'd say there's a high probability the NHS will get a massive increase as it's inevitable and more believable than obama saying we will be at the bottom of the pile in trade deals:lolol:

A high probability you Say? Based on what evidence?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Where's the money coming from? At least we can print our own, unlike the passports...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

But I thought that only a few weeks ago it was discussed and agreed by Eeyore and the treasury that income tax will have to rise to give the NHS the money it needs.
Or is 350 million a week not enough.
I hope that when we leave that money is forthcoming but I very much doubt it or at least nowhere near that amount and certainly not immediately.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“The agriculture bill, which was hailed by the environment minister, Michael Gove, as heralding a “brighter future”, came under attack from farming leaders........ They are concerned about the loss of the roughly £3bn a year farmers receive from taxpayers under the EU’s common agricultural policy (CAP) and the threat of low-cost imports.”

Get over it, you won.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
“The agriculture bill, which was hailed by the environment minister, Michael Gove, as heralding a “brighter future”, came under attack from farming leaders........ They are concerned about the loss of the roughly £3bn a year farmers receive from taxpayers under the EU’s common agricultural policy (CAP) and the threat of low-cost imports.”

Get over it, you won.

Got to come to a point when May/whoever is in charge calmly explains to farmers etc they were lied to and they are not getting the money

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
To be honest, I am a bit scared, can you put my mind at rest and explain why you disagree? When I was asked about the options for my industry I gave a fairly comprehensive answer about the possible outcomes, maybe you can do the same? I’ll make it easy, just cover the no-deal scenario.

I have some homework to do, I’ll be back in half and hour to have my fears sated. I appreciate this, thanks.

You seem to have regular memory blocks to what you post on here, you did post your view on the pharmaceutical industry and demanded immediate respect whilst your mates thought they had a top trump card and basically derided any other view.

Had you forgotten how an unknown poster (to me anyway) came and joined the debate and took the wind out of your sails, he/she put a substantive post challenging your view, to the point where all your chums never uttered another word about pharmaceutical, and you stated:

'Interesting points. I have some thoughts but I’ll get back to you later.'

You might have thought that someone that had been so eager to offer a view of 'his' industry would have been all over this like a rash, but nothing, interestingly the whole debate about pharmaceutical shut down that very moment not one poster from the previous debate made another post about pharmaceuticals, not a single one.

Five days later and 5 of your own posts later no response from you to that post, it was as if the challenge had defeated you and here you are sneeringly badgering bluenitsuj for a swift reply within the hour, well when it was your time to do the same you couldn't deliver in five days ..........

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Get over it, you won.

The Sunny Upland's will be devoid of Sheep....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sorry no room for fascists. Supported by the Tory MEP's, they are finding their new home

New ownership of the Express, enjoy the propaganda while you have it

I had noticed The Mail has already changed tack dramatically on Brexit since Geordie Greig become editor. Some of the readers comments at them now daring to publish reports like these are seething -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Brexit-group-probed-secret-bank-account.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...MPs-demands-clearout-hardline-Brexiteers.html

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You seem to have regular memory blocks to what you post on here, you did post your view on the pharmaceutical industry and demanded immediate respect whilst your mates thought they had a top trump card and basically derided any other view.

Had you forgotten how an unknown poster (to me anyway) came and joined the debate and took the wind out of your sails, he/she put a substantive post challenging your view, to the point where all your chums never uttered another word about pharmaceutical, and you stated:

'Interesting points. I have some thoughts but I’ll get back to you later.'

You might have thought that someone that had been so eager to offer a view of 'his' industry would have been all over this like a rash, but nothing, interestingly the whole debate about pharmaceutical shut down that very moment not one poster from the previous debate made another post about pharmaceuticals, not a single one.

Five days later and 5 posts later no response from you, it was as if the challenge had defeated you and here you are sneeringly badgering bluenitsuj for a swift reply within the hour, well when it was your time to do the same you couldn't deliver in five days ..........

Pretty sure I did get back to [MENTION=293]chip[/MENTION]. I was away at the time and replied a week or so later. Let me find my reply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here