Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If O'Grady is off to Sheffield United because he doesn't want to stay here will his replacement be Becchio ? Norwich loaned him to Rotherham in August but that loan arrangement has now expired.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Akpom on the bench for Arsenal at St Marys so maybe not available to loan.

Given Arsenal want to send Yaya Sanogo out on loan to gain some experience, will imagine Akpom will be kept on to fill his place on the fringes of the first team.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Given Arsenal want to send Yaya Sanogo out on loan to gain some experience, will imagine Akpom will be kept on to fill his place on the fringes of the first team.

They're close to signing Cavani, meaning they will have Cavani, Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott if needs be and also Sancez if needs be. Don't see him getting much game time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So we haven't signed anyone yet.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
We are looking at Murray of Palace to solve our striker problem, with interest also in Curtis Nelson from Plymouth. Tamas Kadar is also being considered as a more long-term left back replacment...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Wow, inside news how exciting!!! and how do you know this?

I have a mate who works in close contact with the club, and he informed me that we apparently are desperate to get Murray back, either on loan or permanently, and Hughton has identified full back as a postion we need to strengthen without a loan, and Kadar's name has come up. As for Nelson, that comes from a Plymouth fan who told me that loads of championship clubs are in for him, including Middlesborough, Millwall and us.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I have a mate who works in close contact with the club, and he informed me that we apparently are desperate to get Murray back, either on loan or permanently, and Hughton has identified full back as a postion we need to strengthen without a loan, and Kadar's name has come up. As for Nelson, that comes from a Plymouth fan who told me that loads of championship clubs are in for him, including Middlesborough, Millwall and us.

Okay lets see if your mate know his stuff.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We are looking at Murray of Palace to solve our striker problem, with interest also in Curtis Nelson from Plymouth. Tamas Kadar is also being considered as a more long-term left back replacment...

Sauce?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Kadar played under Chris Hughton at Newcastle United, according to Wiki.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
"Yes Man" CH, Won't be allowed to sign anyone.
Midtable for ten years until we can sell some academy players and then get near the play offs again.
Profit/Business/Profit, whilst season tickets continue to increase with inflation.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
"Yes Man" CH, Won't be allowed to sign anyone.
Midtable for ten years until we can sell some academy players and then get near the play offs again.
Profit/Business/Profit, whilst season tickets continue to increase with inflation.

Fishing trip?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
We have again been linked with Rodolph Austin from Leeds.

Leeds are trying to bring in a load of Italian players which is strange as I thought they were under a transfer embargo?

I was looking at a Leeds board and I dont understand how they can buy (or loan) any players as they failed FFP, but they seem to think there are rules about wages and players ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here