Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephens and Solly March.......

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Does anyone know where they are at with there recovery? I think both are very much missed and it will be like having two new signings when they return, but the lack of updates makes me think long long term injuries and nowhere near returning?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not sure, but have you seen this graph?

att-eff-ch-2014-10-22.png

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Does anyone know where they are at with there recovery? I think both are very much missed and it will be like having two new signings when they return, but the lack of updates makes me think long long term injuries and nowhere near returning?

There was an update on Stephens before the Rotherham game. It was mentioned on another thread on the same subject earlier today.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is it a NIKE one as I don't want any Errea CRAP anymore ? Make sure you LEAVE it on the back of your seat in DICKS soon as it is getting a bit PARKEY now the clocks have gone back

Will wear it in norf lunden tomorow-------that's how they talk English in OUR capital apparently ain't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Solly was being put through his paces in the Amex pitch Sat lunchtime. Seems to happen quite a lot with players that are out (a fitness test on amex pitch before a game) - maybe a certain fitness coach is only there on March days who knows. Apparently they're still not sure on what the problem is with the injury though :(

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

They are both out for the season.Hopefully be back for the 2015 - 16 season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here