Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I expect "VERY HARD WINDOW" to appear at least 7 times.

I wonder if he'll give Manchester City as an example of strugglers again.

No he doesn't go down the hard window route but also doesn't add anything to what was discussed here yesterday.
Basically we are back working through our cluster list (must have been a long list) niasse on loan is an option as is keeping hemed.
If that's how it finishes I will be a tad underwhelmed.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No he doesn't go down the hard window route but also doesn't add anything to what was discussed here yesterday.
Basically we are back working through our cluster list (must have been a long list) niasse on loan is an option as is keeping hemed.
If that's how it finishes I will be a tad underwhelmed.

A tad!? A tad!?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
We are surely going to break our Transfer record again whether we like it or not to get a striker of PL quality in. Market has been badly misjudged re prices as they certainly have not decreased... big few days for PB to produce the goods or admit monumental f up and almost certain relegation...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What an exciting week coming up! Ins and outs galore (hopefully) could be looking at GK, RB, MF and 2 Fwds with potentially 3 going out loan/sold (Skalak, Towell & Hemed). The team against West Brom could be very different to today's team

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What an exciting week coming up! Ins and outs galore (hopefully) could be looking at GK, RB, MF and 2 Fwds with potentially 3 going out loan/sold (Skalak, Towell & Hemed). The team against West Brom could be very different to today's team

You think we are going to get 5 in?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If Shane Long is the answer then that really is it. A fooking joke

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
You think we are going to get 5 in?

I think it's been said before by Naylor that we're after a third GK, potentially another RB (although CH is looking at our new RB to see if can cover Bruno), another midfielder as Kayal won't be back before practically Xmas and two strikers. So yeah 5 is possible.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Ok, I will get slaughtered, but Troy Deeney? Seems out of favour at Watford, scored goals in Premier League. Good hold up play, and would love our wingers. I have no idea how much Silva would want or what his wages are, so am happy to be told I am smoking my socks, just though he might be square peg in square hole. Even if a bloody expensive peg.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ok, I will get slaughtered, but Troy Deeney? Seems out of favour at Watford, scored goals in Premier League. Good hold up play, and would love our wingers. I have no idea how much Silva would want or what his wages are, so am happy to be told I am smoking my socks, just though he might be square peg in square hole. Even if a bloody expensive peg.

A very good PL forward. But he lacks the pace, that we lack at present.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here