Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're on our way
We're on our way
To the Championship
We're on our way

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good enough for what? Do you want Bloom out? Barber out? Give it a rest.

This has been the most successful period in our clubs history. This is a setback don't get me wrong and it makes staying in the division much harder, but how about we remember that we are actually talking about paying £20 million for a player. The worst case scenario is we get relegated and have our parachute payments to secure the future of our football club.

You'd have thought that we'd just lost to Hereford by the reaction on here (not that it surprises me)
It isn't a setback. It has basically sealed our relegation You simply can't see it because you have no idea about football then :ffsparr:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Some people are embarrassing themselves today on here. Yes we need a striker & the club have clearly been working hard. No, it's not easy to get all business done early hence why deadline day is so busy. We have however spent a lot of silly money for BHA so far & comleteted a lot of signings. There's also still time to add the striker. Try being grateful. Pathetic from some.

While I agree we've made a few decent signings for big money, I am struggling to see the point if we miss out on fixing the glaring weakness in the squad that's been 100% proven with ZERO goals in 3 games. And that includes 60 minutes against 10 men. The risk our strategy has exposed us to is in inexcusable. Heads should roll unless we pull off something decent in the last few minutes.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Said it earlier say it again bloom is at top of tree it's him who's money it is and who has final say has to take the blame . Has he taken us as far as he can ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three weeks into the Premier League and we get drivel like this. Taken us as far as we can? We owe him EVERYTHING (and about £250m).

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016
It isn't a setback. It has basically sealed our relegation You simply can't see it because you have no idea about football then :ffsparr:

We have a better squad than we had last year. We only need to be better than 3 other teams. Have you seen West Ham or Palace recently?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Time for Bloom to move on and sell to somebody else? Buck must stop with him surely.

Maybe you should support someone else.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have a better squad than we had last year. We only need to be better than 3 other teams. Have you seen West Ham or Palace recently?

I'd suggest if Palace get Sakho they have a better squad than us...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Time for Bloom to move on and sell to somebody else? Buck must stop with him surely.
As completely and utterly wrong in your wrongness you are, you are actually right.

Barber-out is going to get a truck load of shite about this omnishambles but sadly it's not down to him, certainly not him alone.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
difference between us and those two clubs is that they can and most likely will sack their managers and you could see it leading to some improvement, they're not amazing teams but they've got some players there who can make a difference. If we had Benteke or Hernandez we'd be fine, but we don't.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Three weeks into the Premier League and we get drivel like this. Taken us as far as we can? We owe him EVERYTHING (and about £250m).
Three weeks and three games no goals 4.5 months to get a striker in . Won't pay the going rate when every other club has . Worst front line in premier league history I think .someone is to blame buck stops at the top time will tell but the club have made there biggest ever mistake wish I was wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here