Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points for Arsenal confirmed....

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
That's actually a dilemma, Utd,City, Liverpool and Everton games I wont struggle for tickets, I know or work with at least one STH for all those clubs. Problem is, do I
A, purchase a ticket as an away supporter and have a really short journey and sit with fellow Brighton supporters, or
B, get a ticket from a mate and allow another Brighton supporter to attend the games, especially having read how so many are looking forward to visiting the above mentioned grounds.

C, wait to see how sales go and then make the decision (on the basis that you would prefer to be amongst us)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm in first tier, mate is in second - i'm thinking with 3000 and a 24 hour window I can afford to wait until the second day.......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bracket so the Groovy Gang will go

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That's actually a dilemma, Utd,City, Liverpool and Everton games I wont struggle for tickets, I know or work with at least one STH for all those clubs. Problem is, do I
A, purchase a ticket as an away supporter and have a really short journey and sit with fellow Brighton supporters, or
B, get a ticket from a mate and allow another Brighton supporter to attend the games, especially having read how so many are looking forward to visiting the above mentioned grounds.

Can ST holders get extra tickets then? I work with both Everton and Liverpool season ticket holders but not aware that they get any special privileges to buy extra tickets.

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
Can ST holders get extra tickets then? I work with both Everton and Liverpool season ticket holders but not aware that they get any special privileges to buy extra tickets.

That I couldn't tell you, I've just been told obtaining a ticket won't be a problem. Mrs Merdalf gets the Liverpool ticket (her boss has 3 season tickets that I know of), My bosses get the Utd and City ones. I used to work for Everton.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Thought this was going to be about the premier league awarding Arsenal the 3 points and saving us the trouble of turning up

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
270 points with Watford and Bournemouth still to come. Tidy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside how do you know how many loyalty points you get for each away game?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Suspect I will buy all 15 pointers even if I don't go.....gotta be worth it

Pretty sure I read somewhere that if you buy a ticket and it's not used that your loyalty points are not added.

Not sure how true this is though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pretty sure I read somewhere that if you buy a ticket and it's not used that your loyalty points are not added.

Not sure how true this is though.

Club has the right to do this in the T&Cs, but either can't be bothered, or don't have the means to enforce it so unlikely to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here