Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Clearly the best option is that spurs or some other glamour team make a firm bid via his agent that Dwayne wants a piece of but owl face and Prince Charming refuse. Cue Wilf going on strike and feigning injuries/disrupting the dressing room which leads to an implosion in the team morale and a plummet in performances.

Surely that's what is needed here.

:clap2::thumbsup:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
They are paying Zaha £120,000 a week.

I'll say that again. They are paying Zaha £120,000 a week. It'd be a brave club to pick up that kind of bunce (plus bonuses) on a player who failed so abjectly when he moved away from his small Croydon pond (or swamp, if you may). A step up in class does not befit him, lest we forget his comical cameo in an England shirt.

CPFC2010 are obviously falling over themselves to pour £6.5m a year into the trousers of the swivel-eyed gravity whore, being as they quite literally got zero points AND zero goals in his absence last season. After 5 years with their snouts deep in the PL trough, its quite incredible for Disneys mob to have ALL their PL eggs in one singular basket case, but thats where they are. And if he goes, they are BANG in trouble. The stats don't lie.

Their best hope is that he is a Le Tiss-type player, with zero ambition to do anything with his career, just happy to see out his days trundling along coining it with a small club, while the fans there incessantly fellate him. Seriously, check out his Twitter feed some time, when he's "praised god" once again. The replies. Ugh.

"Swivel-eyed gravity whore"...

.....has got to be best, and most appropriate description I have ever seen. So much better than the "cheating scumbag" I use to describe him!

Brilliant! Made my day :bowdown:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
FWIW, I don't see Palace as relegation fodder even if Zaha goes. And FWIW, I think he'll stay put. Just my opinions!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Swivel-eyed gravity whore"...

.....has got to be best, and most appropriate description I have ever seen. So much better than the "cheating scumbag" I use to describe him!

Brilliant! Made my day :bowdown:

:thumbsup:

I had an epiphany.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Well, I for one would love to see him in the blue and white stripes. I don't suppose I'm the only one either. Just think of the fallout that would cause with our "friends" up the road.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Sir Roy of Croydon announced today Zaha and Townsend are not for sale.
Make of that what you want

My cousin sells his sister apples in Surrey Street. He does want to go and Ferencvaros and Spitting Club of Bergen are at the front of the q.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
We don't need to sell to balance the books; we just can't afford to splash out on transfer fees in this window as we have done in the the last couple of years. Any money raised by player sales will be put back into the pockets of US PE guys.

Edited for fun.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
FWIW, I don't see Palace as relegation fodder even if Zaha goes. And FWIW, I think he'll stay put. Just my opinions!

I agree. There's no way Parrish et al would let them be in the mess they were last season, with their strong squad.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Agree with a few previous , don't think they will go down even if the cheat goes.

We've been here before anyway , whip things up , gloat a bit. Then they finish above us again.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why is this even on here. He wont go and Palace will stay up with or without him.

Pretty embaressing!

Saying all that £120,000 a week, ****ing hell, I hope they go tits up again. That figure is just insane.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree with a few previous , don't think they will go down even if the cheat goes.

We've been here before anyway , whip things up , gloat a bit. Then they finish above us again.

This. WITH BELLS ON.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yeah but it’s fun to have them coming on here and disappearing again when things go badly. I reckon we’ll see less and less of them as the years go by and and they DON’T finish above us. Unless of course you agree with them and this is the way things will always be. The gap has closed massively and I can’t think of a single scenario where it won’t continue to do so and swing the other way as they piss their money up the wall on players whilst ignoring the stadium and facilities.

One relegation should do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here