• Other (please state)

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • I'm a freak and I don't eat toast

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
There are some absolute nutters on here. Who in the holey hell cuts their toast into quarters. It's like taking a bar of chocolate, melting it, and then chilling it again in a fridge. A pointless faff!

And who in their right mind adds butter and salt separately?! You add salted butter - which costs the same as unsalted - thus saving money...and EVEN MORE time and effort.

You people, I swear you all need the football season to start again. It's not right. I'm so sorry for you.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm not fussy. I eat it however she prepares it for me.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
It depends what shape I fancy on the day. All shapes and sizes.

I have found myself cutting it up and changing my mind but by then its too late. It's a first world problem eating toast thats the wrong shape but I do find I enjoy it less when i cut it up in the wrong shape.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Fireman Dan fan.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hole if its on its own (with butter and jam)
In rectangles if cheese on toast or cheese and tomato on toast
In triangle halves if with a cooked English breakfast
For beans on toast, hole for the slice with the beans on, and triangle halves on the side

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I know it’s really bad for you but I like to very slightly burn the toast- preferably wholemeal. Can’t stand ‘hot bread”. Waste of time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Buy a fresh loaf every other day, the packaged stuff is full of chemicals!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Real Patisserie Chewy Brown (naturellement) - 1 slice with olive oil and marmite, the other with tahini and marmite, both cut in half. At the weekend I have a slice with butter and my father-in-law's killer orange marmalade.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Toast Tax

when making toast for other people, i generally slice the top 15mm off once buttered - and eat it

this normally the least brown part that sticks out of the toaster

it also squares-up the the normally rectangle slice, thus making the the "posh" diagonal cut more consistent

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
White bread. Toasted until golden brown. Cut into two triangles. Placed in a toast rack and allowed to cool. Add butter. Marmalade or a pinch of salt. Taken with Earl Gray tea and silence. I want to hear nothing at the breakfast table except the odd tut from behind Father's copy of The Times.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't get this idea of allowing the toast to cool. Personally I cram it down my gaping maw asap while its still warm. Who wants cold toast ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't get this idea of allowing the toast to cool. Personally I cram it down my gaping maw asap while its still warm. Who wants cold toast ?

I like the slight chewy element it gives to it. I got used to it at boarding school and have enjoyed it ever since. Much like buggery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here