Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Neighbours on both sides are former members of the military - so very doubtful.

Yes, but.... the Syrian military?

Cracking thread this - cheering me up no end :clap:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With a mosque in close proximity, I can confirm that there's nothing to make a noise about.

That includes the muezzin whose job it is to make a noise 5 times a day.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I ask you ..... where's she going to hide a knife or a gun ???

View attachment 83088

* And yes, it really is my next door neighbour !

Now, I don't know much about lingerie models but I think I see ( having looked closely for over 5 minutes) evidence of a small grenade hidden in the front of her lower garment.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
F*** off is it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Oh how little you know young one. I promise she is my neighbour.

EDIT - hot women do have to live somewhere you know ?

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He went back 18 months ago.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
17498516_247368109067016_6914042544007745262_n.jpg

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Hmm. Next door we have a male gay couple. Although they are both cabin crew, so the gay thing could just be a cover story to keep suspicion down to a minimum as they gather intelligence whilst flying round the word as cabin crew.

Albion fans eh, just like the rest of us.

I live between an ex-army fella - he's a total c u n t - and an interfering witch. Nice.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Best disguise ever if so. And buying the Daily Express. And being in her 80s. It's always the ones you least suspect, isn't it?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

My neighbour next door on my right hand side, has this neighbour who lives on his left hand side who doesn't eat bacon or sausages or any pork. He's over 6' tall, got a pony tail and a beard and looks a right shifty git - oh er, thats me :wrong: :eek: :whistle:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's possible.... Is that the answer you were hoping for?

BE VIGILANT AND REPORT ANY BROWN PERSON OR ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU HEAR!

Last edited:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I live in Hangleton. My neighbour to the left is a life-long albion fan who mows my lawn despite my best protests, and as thus will always be a legend in my book on both accounts. Opposite is a nurse (Brighton born, but her mother is middle eastern which frankly is irrelevant unless you are the person who racially abused her on the bus last summer on the back of brexit - for the record she is lovely too and if I was in dire need, I would consider myself lucky if she ever saved my life) and to my right is a British elderly neighbour who has a sycamore tree that has caused me no end of bother as my lawn resembles how I imagine some people view England (it was fine last time I looked, but every new glance see's a thousand of the ******* offspring's sprouting up everywhere).

But before this paradise of suburbia, I used to live round the corner from that very hotel. Never met a terrorist in my time though, although the place has been a shit-hole for a long-time as proved by the long walk from the Withdean for a pint that continued past. Didn't think the people that lived in the £million+ houses in the area were particularly friendly in all honesty, but I guess their indifference is not newsworthy as they aren't psychopathic murderous *******s (that I know of). In short, don't get why his stay in Brighton is big news,

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
As has been proved plenty of times, they could be anywhere at any time.
Especially when you least expect them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Didn't think the people that lived in the £million+ houses in the area were particularly friendly in all honesty, but I guess their indifference is not newsworthy as they aren't psychopathic *******s (that I know of). In short, don't get why his stay in Brighton is big news,

John Catt ???

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Almost certainly a training camp somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan. Exactly the sort they're itching to recruit. She'll be on the front of the Daily Express as Jihadi Joan one day, and you'll be on the local news going "Well, we didn't see this coming, she was a lovely, quiet lady, always kept herself to herself".

Lol That actually made me laugh out loud.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh how little you know young one. I promise she is my neighbour.

EDIT - hot women do have to live somewhere you know ?

I'm intrigued. Did she tell you this....or did you stumble across her whilst "perusing" the Freemans catalogue?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here