Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
To be fair, the chap next door is pretty odd and seems a little keen on his religion
But I checked, and I think it's OK:
terrorist colur guide.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Only really know the neighbours on one side, thanks to a slightly odd street layout where I live. They're a Romanian couple with a son aged five or six, and they're very nice. I'd put them pretty low down the Islamic radicalisation scale to be honest. Hopefully they think the same about me.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Beryl across the road from us is always going off on what she calls 'Saga Cruises' but I have my suspicions, just because she is 88 that's no bar to being radicalised is it? :nono:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes - being terrorised by the neighbours dog. Going to take a few counter terrorism measures!!
In fairness I suspect my dog too, always barking. Asked a mate for his opinion and he said 'yes, Muzzl'im...'

Get in there!!! :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Beryl across the road from us is always going off on what she calls 'Saga Cruises' but I have my suspicions, just because she is 88 that's no bar to being radicalised is it? :nono:

Almost certainly a training camp somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan. Exactly the sort they're itching to recruit. She'll be on the front of the Daily Express as Jihadi Joan one day, and you'll be on the local news going "Well, we didn't see this coming, she was a lovely, quiet lady, always kept herself to herself".

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
There flat upstairs has only ever had occupants whom are what the BBC would describe as of 'Muslim appearance'. I suspect that only three of the flats here have English as their first language.

It has never been a concern of mine. Should I be SCARED ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Behind us there's a single man who supports Spurs, and to our left a Watford fan.
Apart from the usual influx of rich ethnic people dotted around, I'm sure we're pretty safe.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
you'll be on the local news going "Well, we didn't see this coming, she was a lovely, quiet lady, always kept herself to herself".

Result, I've always wanted to meet Sally Taylor, if only to ask her why on 'South Today' she feels she needs to tell me about things going on in Oxford & Swindon when I live in Sussex... :annoyed:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
No, not a terrorist. But I do think she is building a Josef Fritzl style dungeon as there is lots of strange noises going on but no actual signs of any home improvement.

The bloke on the other side is an Aussie who has taken against me for no reason, so in turn I've decided he's a ****. I'll happily shop him in to the terroist police, but I suspect they will find nothing.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Beryl is most definitely not a terrorist.
A Saga Lout maybe, but not a terrorist. :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The concerns I have in my block, over such a matter if I'm forced to be suspicious, come in the direction of the couple above me in one of the penthouses. They're likely only here at the weekends, but on a Saturday or Sunday night there's unholy yelping and swearing up to the verge of moonset. A boozing pair of snooty middleagers they be, and I have a feeling they might be responsible for the disappearance of Andrew the cat, whose sorry smirk I see nailed to missing signs on every tree in the region. They're up to something alright.

Result, I've always wanted to meet Sally Taylor, if only to ask her why on 'South Today' she feels she needs to tell me about things going on in Oxford & Swindon when I live in Sussex... :annoyed:

Sally Taylor has an incredibly large hooter.

FACT

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here