Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins' view of London

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I guess she needs the money so there'll be more of this, she lost a 6 figure sum in the Jack Monroe court case. I particularly liked Monroe's solicitor's comment "“On this occasion, the cost of renting that gob was particularly high.”

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
The content of her output is always feculence. She is a contrarian who seeks attention by peddling bile. She is paid for click bait and she normally delivers. Whilst a cynt of the highest order I doubt she actually believes any of the excrement that bleeds out of her cold ruthless brain.

Each time we discuss or click on her rot, we are keeping her on a job. That's all she cares about.

How cynical......... And I totally agree!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Attention-seeking oxygen thief. Can't stand the woman, but wish everyone would just ignore her.

Sadly – having seen some of the comments on Facebook in response to the picture of the muslim woman 'casually walking past' an injured person on Westminster Bridge yesterday – she has a ready-made audience who are ready to lap up her racist bile.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think you misunderstand what the word Ghetto means, My understanding being an area where one racial group live.

Whilst there may be some areas that are predominantly "non white", the "non white" population are more mixed than you think.

There is a corner shop behind my back fence. If you didn't go in there all the time you wouldn't realise that the four employees come from 3 different countries with at least 3 religions represented.

They all get on when the cricket isn't playing.

I always thought the meaning of the word had broadened since that definition into something more akin to the sink estates of Paris (areas of high crime) but happy to be corrected!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Never understood why anyone gives a Flying Intercourse what she thinks...

She was just a failed applicant on "The Apprentice".

Maybe we should listen because her father wasn't a Bus driver? :shrug:

She knows that she makes money by being controversial. Give her and Piers Morgan a knife each and throw them into a pit and let them fight to the death. Murdoch could put in on Pay Per View.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Attention-seeking oxygen thief. Can't stand the woman, but wish everyone would just ignore her.

Sadly – having seen some of the comments on Facebook in response to the picture of the muslim woman 'casually walking past' an injured person on Westminster Bridge yesterday – she has a ready-made audience who are ready to lap up her racist bile.

This. Awful, awful woman.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I always thought the meaning of the word had broadened since that definition into something more akin to the sink estates of Paris (areas of high crime) but happy to be corrected!

we have a term to describe sink estates: sink estates. why use a evocative term that means something else? estates aren't a single ethnicity (even if one dominates in some) and the other distinction, in London at least, is that the next street along from the sink estate could be affluent middle class terraces and townhouses. we dont really have the ghetto as defined elsewhere.

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
The content of her output is always feculence. She is a contrarian who seeks attention by peddling bile. She is paid for click bait and she normally delivers. Whilst a cynt of the highest order I doubt she actually believes any of the excrement that bleeds out of her cold ruthless brain.

Each time we discuss or click on her rot, we are keeping her on a job. That's all she cares about.
You're probably right there matey

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
She is the ultimate Troll*. The more we elevate her pathetic views, the more money she makes. Ignore her.

*maybe just behind Donald.

SAC

May 21, 2014
She knows that she makes money by being controversial. Give her and Piers Morgan a knife each and throw them into a pit and let them fight to the death. Murdoch could put in on Pay Per View.

Put them both on Eden without telling them that it isn't being televised.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Never understood why anyone gives a Flying Intercourse what she thinks...

She was just a failed applicant on "The Apprentice".

Maybe we should listen because her father wasn't a Bus driver? :shrug:

Talking of Piers Morgan - Lord Sugar bet him via donations to Comic Relief, if £50K was raised.

[tweet]845200386591899648[/tweet]

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Disgusting, hate mongering, vile human being. Just making money spouting shit. She is just a clown and more and more people are waking up to it.

btw SW london is anything but a ghetto.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Talking of Piers Morgan - Lord Sugar bet him via donations to Comic Relief, if £50K was raised.

[tweet]845200386591899648[/tweet]

Fair play to him for doing that to raise money for charity. Still a **** though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here