Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over yesterday already

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
ROLL ON SATURDAY VS FOREST.

Come on lads. We go again.

I Love Forest away, hopefully I'll get the chance to face ghurn on tv again IMG_3796.JPG

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Credit to the OP for their bounce back ability. I can't seem to pick myself up off the floor today. So frustrating to have been 10 minutes from taking the division by the scruff of the neck only to wind up back where we started. I'm not sure I'll be over this until we bank another three points.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surprised the atmosphere hasn't been mentioned by more people actually. You're right, I was in the East and it was uncharacteristically loud and we could hear chants starting all over the ground. I think a lot of people who are normally fairly reserved during games - myself included - found their voices last night and it may bode well for the future. We can't always leave it to the North.
But the next 2 games are the dead cat bounce that is Derby followed by a mini van of Blackburn fans.

Those of us that are anti drum and a little throaty today, need to remember last nights atmosphere, and make sure we do something about it going forward.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
10 mins before their first goal they (Newcastle) had started to give up and resorted to long ball, their fans had quietened down and I genuinely believe, had it not been for a freak goal to get their tails back up, we would have managed the game to a 1-0 victory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here