Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support will be overwhelming tomorrow

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
[emoji3] from 2,000 up for it Reading fans was after about 15 mins and was a classic "Your support is ****ing shit...!!".

They must have been trying to be ironic, they are one of the most piss poor, fickle set of home fans a team could have. They would not know an organic football atmosphere if it slapped them round the face. The lack of goal music would have been for many too much for them to comprehend, probably think the game ended 0 - 0.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
[emoji3] The first thing I heard in WSU from 2,000 up for it Reading fans was after about 15 mins and was a classic "Your support is ****ing shit...!!".

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I'd guess there's hardly a game that takes place in all four divisions these days without that chant being exchanged between home and away fans. It's become pretty meaningless.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes that's true. I don't get the animosity some on here have for the east stand. Most of the early leavers around us left as full time approached. Saw thousands of others in the north and west do the same. The east was buzzing, there were times when it appeared the north and east were both singing together and the west was quiet. Yet other times the west rung out in song. The atmosphere was tremendous. Sniping at the east is ridiculous. Saw thousands of pretty little lights in the west and north. And yes the east were stood singing in the second half. Also didn't notice the west answer the north for the 'We're the north stand' song. The east did. Does that make one side a better set of fans than another? Course not.

The east seemed to evacuate earlier than normal tbh. This was on about 82 mins.

2017-02-27 06.40.58.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wow! If that's 82 minutes, I will concede I'm disappointed. Are you certain?

Edit: Actually, in respect I believe you are mistaken. I've just watched the Sky pictures, and this is taken on the 85th minute, whilst TV cameras don't show the whole crowd, they do show the lowest parts which are nothing like as empty as your picture.

4b1141affadf892bbfc6261bbb44d623.jpg

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Wow! If that's 82 minutes, I will concede I'm disappointed. Are you certain?

Edit: Actually, in respect I believe you are mistaken. I've just watched the Sky pictures, and this is taken on the 85th minute, whilst TV cameras don't show the whole crowd, they do show the lowest parts which are nothing like as empty as your picture.

4b1141affadf892bbfc6261bbb44d623.jpg

Sorry. Yes that was a typo. This was taken at 92, i believe (19.22)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Absolute bullshit. Maybe get your eyes checked.

And your ears, whilst you're at it.

And your miserable, self-important attitude.

:tosser:

Snowflake generation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here