Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How good can Solly March become?...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
The late nutmeg, in the box was immense. Is that on video anywhere??

The game played out, with Solly March continuing to torment his poor marker, Naylor. Solly made the Soccer AM ‘Goals of the Week’ with his cracker at Brentford. Tune in next week to see him feature in the ‘Showboat’ feature – one particular nutmeg towards the end, the best of many. The Argus suggested that at least one Premier League scout was in attendance to run the rule over Jackson Irvine. I'd imagine he left with a different name in his notebook.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Possibly one of Chris Hughton's only managerial mis-steps earlier this season.

A raring-to-go Solly doesn't make the bench, Elvis does.

"I can't get on the bench ahead of someone who doesn't even want to be at this club...?"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
First time I began to think he was good and then Lichaj chopped him down. Not sure how quick he is and hopelessly left footed.

MOM v Burton

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
First time I began to think he was good and then Lichaj chopped him down. Not sure how quick he is and hopelessly left footed.

MOM v Burton

Not sure that "hopelessly" is the right word. Very one footed for sure but, as often mentioned, Maradona was also "very" one footed. That one foot did win a World Cup just about on its own.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

MOM v Burton

Yes, that 40 yard pass with the outside of his RIGHT, that led to the opening goal on Saturday was RUBBISH, wasn't it?

The big sigh of relief is the bad injury has not curtailed his pace. with that big worry sorted, really nothing standing in his way becoming a Premier League regular now

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Not sure that "hopelessly" is the right word. Very one footed for sure but, as often mentioned, Maradona was also "very" one footed. That one foot did win a World Cup just about on its own.

Yes and just a little help from his hand.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Agree. Hopefully.

PS: Pele was even better in Maradona's position as well as being the best player ever in every other position bar goalkeeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here