Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton And Hove Albion v Arsenal PL2 19.00 K.O The Peoples Pension Stadium (Crawley)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No Mathias Normann this evening. However, the rest of the line-up is pretty much as expected. A first involvement in the squad for first-year scholar Ayo Tanimowo on the bench:-

[TWEET]1082336061970206724[/TWEET]

Ostigard and O'Hora??? Two Irishmen, then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best venue for our u23's the Broadfield stadium I will be there as it's just up the road from me. lovely stuff :O

I think that they should improve the Academy and add a pitch and small stands to make a mini stadium of about 5000 and then play all u 23s and Ladies games there. or renegotiate the hire of Withdean.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think that they should improve the Academy and add a pitch and small stands to make a mini stadium of about 5000 and then play all u 23s and Ladies games there. or renegotiate the hire of Withdean.

I'd imagine the club would prefer to not open up the training facilities to civvies too much.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
No Mathias Normann this evening. However, the rest of the line-up is pretty much as expected. A first involvement in the squad for first-year scholar Ayo Tanimowo on the bench:-

[TWEET]1082336061970206724[/TWEET]

What nationality is Tanimowo?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Don’t think Lancing can handle anywhere near 5,000. Perhaps build it next door the Amex?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here