Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right now I know many will not agree with me but Locardia and Bernardo both had great personal games but not a great game as a pair compaire to the other side of the park where Motoya and March appeared to be in complete sink one moved the other followed

We all see games differently, I thought that March was back to his old lightweight self tonight. Infuriated me :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Trying to descend to your level sonny. Can't quite reach it. Now off you ****

Ha ha, Descend?! But you’ve always have been beneath me! In footballing terms, you’re not even professional. We’d never even meet in a cup match. If Panimi were to make you into a sticker, you’d play for WC, your club emblem would be a toilet you’d play at the bowl. Take that! En guarde...:cheery:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Lacardia was excellent today, big strong , powerful player today with skill , let’s hope he keeps it up , Barnardo was good as well , very week today on the other flank Montoya was dodgy and could of easily been sent off , March is really lucky still to be in the starting eleven

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Think someone might be a bit pissed on here

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Don’t you just love NSC when you have a different opinion! You must be drunk, pissed, blind, fishing and that’s just the nicer barbs! Some people get so upset they flounce off. And then...the naughtier elements arrive and start getting personal. I can see their sweet little beetroot faces getting all pickled over, over what exactly? Saying One swallow doesn’t make a summer amongst the cease-fire up that until now everyone bar SB (if he’s to be believed :)) has been blazing away at for 18 other games? I for one love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. The Jury for me is still out. Now, keep it civil...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I have a point?

Excellent, thanks [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, about not for the faint hearted. How he’d have coped with someone telling him to “shut up” and the use of the term “garbage” I dread to think! Anyway, he’s flounced off. Probably for the best.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don’t you just love NSC when you have a different opinion! You must be drunk, pissed, blind, fishing and that’s just the nicer barbs! Some people get so upset they flounce off. And then...the naughtier elements arrive and start getting personal. I can see their sweet little beetroot faces getting all pickled over, over what exactly? Saying One swallow doesn’t make a summer amongst the cease-fire up that until now everyone bar SB (if he’s to be believed :)) has been blazing away at for 18 other games? I for one love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. The Jury for me is still out. Now, keep it civil...

Being a contrarian has it's advantages.

Although the facts about Big Jurg were there, for all those that wanted too, see.

Anyone slagging off a centre forward playing for Hughton's Albion away at Man City and Liverpool, clearly haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why the f*** has he been benched for so long, the type player we have been crying out for, no wonder the lad has been frustrated. Whilst slow old Glenn has scored a few Locadia could well be in double figures by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here