Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] "But Muummm these taste funny."

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can't imagine why the photographer has adopted such a downward angle from above for the shot of the young mum-with-a-very-significant-cleavage holding the advent calendar...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If she was holding the box below her chest, I am not surprised she didn't see the information at the bottom of the box informing that it was for cats.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im wondering why the woman was "horrified" that product for cats had ingredient for cats.
also calling shenanigens, i dont believe the woman and the daughter would have missed the large print "for Cats"

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
im wondering why the woman was "horrified" that product for cats had ingredient for cats.
also calling shenanigens, i dont believe the woman and the daughter would have missed the large print "for Cats"

When you look at her picture can't you see the "horrified" on her face.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
26, nine year old child plus two more and a fiance. No wonder she probably didn't finish her education. (or maybe I'm just being judgemental!)

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
26, nine year old child plus two more and a fiance. No wonder she probably didn't finish her education. (or maybe I'm just being judgemental!)

You are - "I have a degree in English literature and creative writing but still couldn't read a calendar." (Could be OU, but still counts).

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
That article has it all. Quality journalism

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here