Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling has an AK 47 tattoo on his thigh. Should he play for England?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Davy Popgun

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anthony Glock-aert

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Jesus died for our sins. Through his death on the cross, those who turn to him are delivered from the penalty of sin. There are lots of interpretations of what the cross means. It's not true to say it is a symbol of Jesus's victory over death.

But a gun pointing down is a symbol of peace.

Unless of course the gun is pointing down towards your head and the cross around your neck.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
May I refer you to [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION]'s post which imo is a perfect answer.

#144, Thank you by the way. I was well edumacated in the christian documents. Pretty good for a bloke with a midwestern US mother and very religious Brit father turned Scientologist without ties to the Church of Scientology. Also an [MENTION=17903]SSH[/MENTION]ole of a payroll dept boss.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wouldn’t be so sure, he’s not the sharpest tool in the box by all accounts (as if further evidence other than this was needed) and it simply doesn’t follow that losing his dad to gun crime (aged two, so he’ll have no recollection of) turns him into some sort of anti NRA crusader either - I like a good warfilm despite the loss of family and friends that way. Nope, far more likely he’s done it for misguided ‘street cred’ reasons and spun a load of baloney afterwards to offset criticism which people are rightly seeing right through.

I think this gives him far more street cred than just being a black player who thinks gansta. Then again, there are people on here who just want to write him off as a thick footballer.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/status/1001413468233388032

[tweet]1001413468233388032[/tweet]

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
That's it really. No doubt has a brain the size of a pea. Stupid boy. First question for me is why he wants any kind of tattoo. Ruining his skin in order to follow all the other idiot lemmings who think it's attractive to cover yourself in drawings. I am truly looking forward to the day they go completely out of fashion and watch all the tattooed fools lining up to have them removed and ending up with permanently damaged skin.
:facepalm: Unbelievable

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think this gives him far more street cred than just being a black player who thinks gansta. Then again, there are people on here who just want to write him off as a thick footballer.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/status/1001413468233388032

[tweet]1001413468233388032[/tweet]

Big deal, plenty of us do this and much much more. Without all the narcissitic publicity craved by so many these days. Moreover it’s got nothing to do with his poor judgement in this scenario if you’re citing his ‘charity’ in support of.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Big deal, plenty of us do this and much much more. Without all the narcissitic publicity craved by so many these days. Moreover it’s got nothing to do with his poor judgement in this scenario if you’re citing his ‘charity’ in support of.

Do you? Well done.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do you? Well done.

Thanks but not nearly as much as at least a dozen other friends or family. It’s fairly routine in my circles. No dramas, people just doing good deeds as part of everyday life trying to make a positive difference in whatever way they can.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am truly looking forward to the day they go completely out of fashion and watch all the tattooed fools lining up to have them removed and ending up with permanently damaged skin.
So you can validate yourself and say 'look I was right', while looking round to see if anyone can see how clever you are. And you're looking forward to the day that millions of people get permanently damaged skin. WTF is wrong with you?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Of course he should still be with us, who knows what images lie beneath any any athlete's clthing?
A friend of mine, a very straight individual ( now) sports tattoos of naked women on his forearms. He has to always wear long sleeves. No calls for him to stand down from his Christian Ministry....
Unless he misbehaves there is no right for anyone else to tell him to remove it.

Howmay followers does your mate have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here