Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we all Manchester United fans tomorrow afternoon?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A big positive to look forward to tomorrow. If West Brom fail to beat United they are unable to reach our current points total thereby removing one of the relegation places.
While West Brom won't be relegated tomorrow (they could still stay up on goal difference) I see it as a big step towards our safety.

Just trying to be positive.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
To be honest I think West Brom are already down. It's making sure saints stay where they are that really counts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And if West Brom win ( or draw ) , Man City win the title and will be on the beach next weekend.... v Swansea.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A big positive to look forward to tomorrow. If West Brom fail to beat United they are unable to reach our current points total thereby removing one of the relegation places.
While West Brom won't be relegated tomorrow (they could still stay up on goal difference) I see it as a big step towards our safety.

Just trying to be positive.

Why not chap, you can cheer them on with all of their fans in the south :)

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One of the things which has been weird this season in every match has been wanting the big teams to smash the also-rans. Whereas last season I'd have found it amusing when Swansea beat Liverpool or one of the promoted teams beat Man Utd now it's actually incredibly irritating when they do.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
More worryingly, I'll be a Palace fan in a few weeks when they play Stoke. Has there ever been an occasion before when we would have wanted Palace to win?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
More worryingly, I'll be a Palace fan in a few weeks when they play Stoke. Has there ever been an occasion before when we would have wanted Palace to win?

Yep. I remember the cheer at Wirhdean when they beat Stoke. We were thumping Watford 4-0. Unfortunately we still went down at Grimsby the following week

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yep. I remember the cheer at Wirhdean when they beat Stoke. We were thumping Watford 4-0. Unfortunately we still went down at Grimsby the following week

Yep. For any doubters out there, this definitely happened during our game against Watford.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

If Palace pick up another win before that, they’ll gift those 3 points to Stoke, wrapped up in a silver bow, just to spite us. The pricks.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Seeings how we have to play a few teams up top, as far as I am concerned the greater the gaps between them the better because it reduces the chances of 3 points against us gaining them another spot. So, I hope WBA lose (rather than express it the other way).

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
West Brom are doomed, but if Southampton go on a winning run, its time to check your underwear. :ohmy:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
West Brom are doomed, but if Southampton go on a winning run, its time to check your underwear. :ohmy:
Although they could torpedo Huddersfield or Swansea instead of us, especially if they win at Swansea.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Hopefully by the time Palace play Stoke it would be mathematically impossible for Stoke to catch us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here