Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Trump and War Graves visit

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This seems a big miscalculation by the Trump team. Pissing off people who don't vote for you is one thing, but pissing off your own supporters who love guns and the military is another. And on 100th anniversary too, a highly significant date.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some people choose to use hate as an excuse for their bullshit. And bullshit as an excuse for their hate. A real shame on such a day. Anyone responding to the criticism of Trump with 'whataboutery' deserves to get in the ****ing sea as far as I'm concerned. With the toe of my boot up their arse.

You really are a bit of a sad case.You wouldn't dare try to assault anybody able-bodied.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Who has targeted Trump? In a dangerous way, I mean, not just words.

Where would you like to start?Perhaps you think jihadis of various textures throw flowers?The Iranians seem quite upset with him,but they never kill anybody,do they?Even Macron wants to fight the USA now,and Trump is the USA's commander-in-chief,like it or not.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Where would you like to start?Perhaps you think jihadis of various textures throw flowers?The Iranians seem quite upset with him,but they never kill anybody,do they?Even Macron wants to fight the USA now,and Trump is the USA's commander-in-chief,like it or not.

I'm waiting to hear the bit where Trump is at risk of actual harm, whereby "the security details from the various other nations were relieved" he didn't turn up. Something that wouldn't apply to other world leaders at public events.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Trump is an evil piece of shit. He doesn’t care one jot about pollution, man enhanced climate change, the ripping up of sacred ground for oil pipes, childish remarks after someone was murdered by fascists, cosying up to the murderous Putin regime for self interest, vicious personal attacks on anyone opposing him, the disgraceful slagging off of hero John McCain.

Coward-In-Chief.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

A Commander-in-chief, who has shamed himself, his position, and his country.
People in the UK are moaning about Corbyns attire at the Cenotaph. Equally pathetic. I can only imagine NSC if Corbyn didnt attend due to the weather. As usual some numpties defending Trump. Most of whom would have apoplectic breakdowns if Corbyn had done the same thing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People in the UK are moaning about Corbyns attire at the Cenotaph. Equally pathetic. I can only imagine NSC if Corbyn didnt attend due to the weather. As usual some numpties defending Trump. Most of whom would have apoplectic breakdowns if Corbyn had done the same thing.

The petty party political stuff in the UK (both sides are as bad as each other), pales into insignificance compared to the non stop nastiness and disgraceful behaviour from Trump and his henchmen.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Even by your standards this is just stupid beyond belief

Even by your standards etc.:bla::yawn:

terminally stupid.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Even by your standards this is just stupid beyond belief

Guess what ??? :rolleyes:

We had this bloke down our local who used to come out with a whole load of utter bollocks about the usual things. We gave him a muddy ducking in Faversham Creek one night. Never saw him again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This. It beggars belief. Apparently Drumf has come up with a different excuse for dodging the war 'celebration' today. today. What a waste of a nylon hairpiece. He makes Michael Fabricant look statesmanlike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here