Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The NBC commentator even had to warn the viewers that 'Hughton was animated on the touchline' in case the editor cut to him - bit like the flash photography warning on the news. What was he up to?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very disappointing yet again

DSCF2505.jpg

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Hughton and Mourinho were like chalk and cheese today: Mourinho, arms crossed, in a constant strop; Hardcase Hughton throwing provocative gestures any time it looked like Brighton wasn’t giving it their all.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
His Prostate Cancer lapel pin was all over the place after one of his outbursts. The guy is OUT OF CONTROL.

image.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What is Eddie Howe doing in the ref's kit?

TNBA

TTF

I'm more interested in the fact that Lionel Messi turned up, dressed as St. Johns paramedic, flanked by two (obvious) 1980s body guards. Obviously he was in town to watch his mate Montoya play a blinder. #covert.

It's the Barca way.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Just watched the game back and was horrified with what i saw.

CH3.gif

That was just the tip of the iceberg. He then clearly sees the camera is on Mourinho and decides to just stand in front of him.

CH1.gif

And still he just stands there, arms folded. It's all about Hughton isn't it, will we ever see the back of this maniac? :nono:

CH2.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Elegant uploads. Faces on the bench. :facepalm: Pleased he kept the boy on, and didn't slice and fry his bollocks with a little garlic and olive oil like I would have done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here