Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
299/8 - We can't let them get too much of a 1st imnings lead on this wicket

Need to close the innings soon.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The value of late order runs, isn't so much the runs themselves it's the momentum they create. How often do you see the top order crumble in the 2nd innings after the tail has had a bit of fun in the first. Good to see us play well away at last

We're not the only ones doing it in this match.

At least I'm getting value for my 1 week now tv sports pass.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
short of a century last wicket partnership for Sri Lanka it is going to be an England win. I good ball and it is all over.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Classic

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we can post a 250 lead it is a nasty wicket to bat 4th and will be very difficult, I would really rate our chances of a win.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
If we can post a 250 lead it is a nasty wicket to bat 4th and will be very difficult, I would really rate our chances of a win.

We will need to bat well to score three hundred plus on a turning wicket.

I know I moan a lot but two of our spinners bowl a four ball every over which makes it hard to set attacking fields.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We will need to bat well to score three hundred plus on a turning wicket.

I know I moan a lot but two of our spinners bowl a four ball every over which makes it hard to set attacking fields.

Suspect we’ll get 200-220.....and it’ll be enough. Fascinating couple of days ahead.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
After tea on day three and there be dragons in this pitch.... Buttler just got a snorter and Root a grubber... fortunately both survived.

144-4, leading by 98... another hundred or so for England and it would get very interesting.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Richie Benaud accent...

Morning everyone, fascinating match here. 151-4 but effectively 151-3 with the loss of the Nightwatchman.

Lead now 106, another 100 runs sets the game up, another 150 runs will make England favourites and with the batting to come surely that must be on the cards?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Buttler drags one on, reverse sweeping at a short and slow one from Dananjaya... 183-5, lead 137

On another day he would have smashed it through midwicket for four.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Moeen Ali off the mark with a slog-sweep SIX... the England batsmen are not going to die wondering here :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here