Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Personally I don’t have a problem with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] or [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] or even [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]s Grandad who seem to be the favourites for abuse. They can all be a bit like a dog with a bone at times but none of them are condescending or abusive.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Personally I don’t have a problem with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] or [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] or even [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]s Grandad who seem to be the favourites for abuse. They can all be a bit like a dog with a bone at times but none of them are condescending or abusive.

SB and BG both on the ignore list, both irritating and post irrelevant material, in my opinion just to raise their post count and get a reaction, which is pretty pathetic really.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
He should be worth more now hes 100% fit - 5 goals in 7 games - obviously it was a great pick and hes a great talent but i'd be surprised if they sold him to us now ..

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He should be worth more now hes 100% fit - 5 goals in 7 games - obviously it was a great pick and hes a great talent but i'd be surprised if they sold him to us now ..

I think you'll find those goals come from cup games, Raphael has done very little in the league.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here