Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Brentford rooted to the bottom of the championship...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Could now be the time to take a look at some of their talent ?

Jota is almost certainly better than gross and is available it would seem for around 5 million. Have always been really impressed when I've seen him.

Lasse vibe is big and strong with a good goal scoring record. Would he offer more than hemed?

Will bloom do no business with their owners?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why would you buy players from a team sitting bottom of the Championship ? That's the equivalent of when [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] said lets sign Matt Derbyshire from Rotherham

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Why would you buy players from a team sitting bottom of the Championship ? That's the equivalent of when [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] said lets sign Matt Derbyshire from Rotherham

Exactly this. And to say Jota is almost certainly better than Groß is hyperbole is it's wildest form.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Dunno about their players, but I wonder if the owner regrets sacking Mark Warbuton now? :lol:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Neither Gro*ß or Jota have PL experience. Maybe Groß just needs time. There's nothing to say that either Vibe or Jota would hit the ground running and thrive in the PL. I could accept Hemed going and Vibe coming in as a 4/5th choice striker but I would still want 2 new strikers with higher level experience. Definitely one with PL experience, preferably both.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Neither Gro*ß or Jota have PL experience. Maybe Groß just needs time. There's nothing to say that either Vibe or Jota would hit the ground running and thrive in the PL. I could accept Hemed going and Vibe coming in as a 4/5th choice striker but I would still want 2 new strikers with higher level experience. Definitely one with PL experience, preferably both.

Niasse , ings and Jota would take that now if offered.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Jota is almost certainly better than gross and is available it would seem for around 5 million. Have always been really impressed when I've seen him.

Lasse vibe is big and strong with a good goal scoring record. Would he offer more than hemed?

Better than Gross?

Not for me, Gross has proved it at the highest level in Germany, he just needs to be played slightly deeper for me and toughen up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Why are you already writing off Pacale Gross after just three games? l repeat, THREE games! If you had been saying this after he had played a dozen l may listen to you.

In any case I really can't see us shelling out even more money on another wide man, when we are already well enough served in that position. Lasse Vibe may well be big and strong, but I don't see him as an improvement on what we already have.

Will Tony Bloom want to do business with Matthew Benham? probably not.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Yep looks like.people on this thread are a little short sighted and unimaginative!

Don't know about your eyesight dwayne but I agree that you could never be accused of being unimaginitive :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here