Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Viktor Gyökeres

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Slightly odd but we are linked to this striker. Seems a lot for a 19 year old unknown (10 million)

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/svensken-till-pl-i-stor-miljonaffar/

Brommapojkarnas attackers Viktor Gyökeres is sold to the Premier League.
According to SportExpressen's data, BP's star shot is ready for Brighton & Hove Albion FC - and the transfer fee is about 10 million.
Gyøgeres has been hunted by several all-Swedish clubs including Hammarby, Djurgården, AIK, IFK Norrköping and IFK Göteborg.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Brommapojkarnas attackers Viktor Gyökeres is sold to the Premier League.
According to SportExpressen's data, BP's star shot is ready for Brighton & Hove Albion FC - and the transfer fee is about 10 million.
Gyøgeres has been hunted by several all-Swedish clubs including Hammarby, Djurgården, AIK, IFK Norrköping and IFK Göteborg.

The Swedish transfer window has closed and Swedish clubs can not win any players until the window opens again on January 1. However, several of the international windows are open, which means that Swedish clubs can still sell players abroad.
Giant business for BP
And now Brommapojkarna, superior leader of the superstar, is close to getting a giant business with a Premier League club. Only SportExpressen's tasks are Viktor Gyökeres's attack promise as well as ready for Brighton in the Premier League.
The 19-year-old agrees with the personal terms and conditions with the club and also the Brommapojkar have made a bid of around SEK 10 million.
Connects shortly
All this means that a business will be completed shortly and that the attacker will transfer to England to undergo the mandatory medical examination and then sign the long-term contract with the club.
Brighton & Hove Albion FC finished second in the Championship last year and thus went up to the Premier League. The manager is Chris Houghton and in the club becomes Gykeres team-mate, including Rohan Ince, Shane Duffy and Steve Sidwell. The team has started the Premier League with two losses. First against Manchester City at home and then towards Leicester on the outskirts.
Most transition windows close on September 1.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
£1m doesn't seem like a lot, but given the amount we have spent already, it's starting to mount up. I'm just concerned about how much we're spending and where it's being spent - if we do, and we are likely to be relegated, how much could we recoup in sales? We are one of the highest spenders this season already, I can't be the only one concerned by the amount we're spending?

Granted, TB and Barber are giants in their respective fields - but it is a big gamble.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
£1m doesn't seem like a lot, but given the amount we have spent already, it's starting to mount up. I'm just concerned about how much we're spending and where it's being spent - if we do, and we are likely to be relegated, how much could we recoup in sales? We are one of the highest spenders this season already, I can't be the only one concerned by the amount we're spending?

Granted, TB and Barber are giants in their respective fields - but it is a big gamble.

Ha. First post on NSC so far that says we're spending too much as opposed to not enough (see NSC May - Aug)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

A lot of these players will have sell on values, it's not like we are plundering money which we will never get back. I wouldn't worry too much about the clubs future with Barber overseeing things, he is incredibly experienced.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lot of these players will have sell on values, it's not like we are plundering money which we will never get back. I wouldn't worry too much about the clubs future with Barber overseeing things, he is incredibly experienced.

and there's always BG to fall back on.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Likely to be relegated? Hang on, we're only two games into the season, let's give ourselves a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here