Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Where was the last place we had him, Has anyone checked there to make sure he is not still there?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Where was the last place we had him, Has anyone checked there to make sure he is not still there?

BHAFC Activists outside the Embassy in Paris!!

byuPzg7W4fukwfw-NJlykQ_r.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
kleenex-hand.jpg

I'm all set :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just been down to Mr Chips in Lancing and a very smart gentleman came in on his own and ordered large battered sausages and chips twice, he then smiled & winked at me....

He's coming home....

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
https://twitter.com/LiveTransferNew/status/1021374578529009664

Transfer News Live

[MENTION=27918]Liv[/MENTION]eTransferNew
2m2 minutes ago
More
DEVELOPING: Fresh reports from Holland this afternoon indicate that Alireza Jahanbakhsh is close to completing his move to Brighton. The Iranian was in Paris last night to collect his visa and is currently undergoing a medical with the Premier League outfit. #BHAFC

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Right.. I have taken the afternoon off and I’m off down the mash barn.. I will update on any potential sightings

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just been down to Mr Chips in Lancing and a very smart gentleman came in on his own and ordered large battered sausages and chips twice, he then smiled & winked at me....

He's coming home....

Did he wave his large battered sausage at you as he winked? Sounds like a Lancing 'scene' thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here