Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would say the lesson to be learned here is as follows:

If we have a match in the FA Cup against a lower league club likely to bring several thousand AND the match isn't moved from 3pm on Saturday for television, then please make ONE of the upper tiers open from the outset, and reserve the right to keep the other upper tier closed until ticket sales demand it is opened. Keeping them both closed for so long has been a mistake.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
This was the perfect time for them to do it - but no, lets keep the minions hanging on and spending all day refreshing AGAIN - such arsewipes

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
227 remaining.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Do you think their software picks up the fact loads of people look at ticket availability and then don't buy any of the "great range of seating options available"

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I'm starting to feel a bit petty with the club over this. Might just watch it on tv (on hesgoal) Barber, you idiot.

*note - I bought my Palace cup seat straight away and will never understand anyone not going to that one, was at Withdean and the Goldstone in the Shit Years.

Pathetic I know but hey-ho, the modern world is full of attractive alternatives nowadays.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I'm starting to feel a bit petty with the club over this. Might just watch it on tv (on hesgoal) Barber, you idiot.

*note - I bought my Palace cup seat straight away and will never understand anyone not going to that one, was at Withdean and the Goldstone in the Shit Years.

Pathetic I know but hey-ho, the modern world is full of attractive alternatives nowadays.

exactly, all they are doing is generating bad feeling from a large number of fans towards the club - not very clever from whoever is in charge over this

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Without reading through 72 previous pages why were Coventry not given more tickets seeing as they sold out almost instantly. At present a half empty ground and yet thousands more will and want to go if they given a better choice

i'm starting to feel a bit petty with the club over this. Might just watch it on tv (on hesgoal) barber, you idiot.

*note - i bought my palace cup seat straight away and will never understand anyone not going to that one, was at withdean and the goldstone in the shit years.

Pathetic i know but hey-ho, the modern world is full of attractive alternatives nowadays.

rotr 2nd account?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
exactly, all they are doing is generating bad feeling from a large number of fans towards the club - not very clever from whoever is in charge over this

I think we all know who is in charge. It is pathetic and I don't understand why he wants to piss so many supporters off, I suppose its just another power play, the bloke is a d!ck

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
It's beginning to look like some kind of punishment for the fans' poor turnout against Palace. No reason at all why ESU couldn't have been opened days ago.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I think we all know who is in charge. It is pathetic and I don't understand why he wants to piss so many supporters off, I suppose its just another power play, the bloke is a d!ck

yep, up until this nonsense, I've always been a big fan of his, particularly the way he engages and bothers to write back to fans who contact him, but this is just ridiculous and he's unwittingly undone all the respect many of us have had towards him in one fell swoop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here